Best and Trusted Online IT websites

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Can I have some names for the Best and most Trusted online IT products website like SMC, Primeabgb or ITDepot.
Thanks in advance.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I order books from flipkart. They are good.

Flipkart.com: Buy Books Online @ Book Store in India: Online Bookstore

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
PrimeABGB
SMC
Theitwarez
Intencity
Flipkart (has IT products)
ITDepot
Deltapage
EBay :)

Best of luck...!

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@Asingh, Thanks.
@Vicky- Special thanks for Lynx, I found my G9 skates for which I was looking for past 6 months.
Much appreciated bro.

desai_amogh

In the zone
I have had good experience shopping with Itdepot (baught stuff like mobo, ram, procy, etc.) and the service was really good. Only bad is tht their prices on the site are recently not updated.

duggalhere

Broken In
There is one more online store for IT store in catering to allover the India -Bitfang.com and it has good customer support.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I don't think so. Ebay can't be trusted as it depends on the seller, you don't know anything about seller.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Depends. I have done a lot of Ebay transactions are fine. Though I do not go above 5K.

monkey

Padawan
While using eBay it is best to go with Rating. Sellers with 100% rating are the one to go with.
BTW there are more online shops:
Techshop.in
yantraonline.in
mediahome.in
anythinginit.in

Haven't heard any negative ratings for them (except anythinginit.in for which I havent got any review)...So I think one should just compare the prices and go for it...

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
They have a consumer court. As a rule just deal with dealers who have high +ve ratings.

Top Bottom