Best 64 GB Micro SD Card?

Aakarshan

In the zone
Looking forward to buy one.

Which company should i go for?
Should be reasonably priced. (Around 1.5k)

Confused over these two memory cards?

*www.flipkart.com/sandisk-ultra-64-...UwUIcQg5s=&ref=L:3859510444851741635&srno=b_4
OR
*www.flipkart.com/sandisk-ultra-64-...eaccessory_memorycard_1&ppid=ACCEBVEZEGRSCHDM

Nerevarine

Incarnate
*www.flipkart.com/samsung-evo-64-gb...eaccessory_memorycard_1&ppid=ACCEA6YUUGXDGV4G

get this instead, UHS 1 vs Class 10

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
*www.flipkart.com/samsung-evo-64-gb...eaccessory_memorycard_1&ppid=ACCEA6YUUGXDGV4G

Samsung Evo+ 64GB Class 10 microSDXC Card with SD Adapter (MB-MC64D) *www.amazon.in/dp/B00WR4IESC/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_rVHmwb3ZHNEB3

Even better

Is available for 1.5K in lightening deal

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone

It is the same product as given in the above link? -

1. Samsung 64 GB Micro SDXC EVO Memory Card (With SD Adapter) - Buy Samsung 64 GB Micro SDXC EVO Memory Card (With SD Adapter) Online at Best Prices in India on Snapdeal available on snapdeal @1350

2. Amazon.in: Buy Samsung microSDXC 64GB Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card 48 MB/s with adapter Online at Low Prices in India | Samsung Reviews & Ratings available on amazon @1380

Last edited:
OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
Is it safe buying sd card on these websites.
I mean to say that what other sites amazon, snapdeal is offering is around 2K cheaper than the flipkart.
How can i be assured of getting genuine memory card.
How can i be assured of not getting fake sd card.

- - - Updated - - -

Sandisk ones are also do have UHS 1

Nerevarine

Incarnate
They do, but not the one you linked..

I donot know about current state but Snapdeal has been the biggest pain in the ass for me, for online shopping.. Twice they delivered a fake Xbox 360 controller and a fake Transcend RAM

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Check your phone's max SD card a expandable memory limit before buying.

64gb is great and I bought it for movies. But made my phone painfully slow.

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
They do, but not the one you linked..

I donot know about current state but Snapdeal has been the biggest pain in the ass for me, for online shopping.. Twice they delivered a fake Xbox 360 controller and a fake Transcend RAM
Sandisk white one have UHS 1, the model no. is SDSQUNB-064G-GN3MN.
I have only used Sandisk cards in the past and they were all great.Hesitating to buy Samsung sd card.

My only concern is how to detect a fake sd card?How to know that the card i have bought is genuine and not fake?Is there any possible way in which we can determine that the card is genuine?
I am thinking to buying from local.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Sandisk white one have UHS 1, the model no. is SDSQUNB-064G-GN3MN.
I have only used Sandisk cards in the past and they were all great.Hesitating to buy Samsung sd card.

My only concern is how to detect a fake sd card?How to know that the card i have bought is genuine and not fake?Is there any possible way in which we can determine that the card is genuine?
I am thinking to buying from local.

check speed after plugging it into your PC using an adapter. Speed should be around 60-80% of advertised.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
buy from reputed/sites own sellers(wsretail for flipkart,cloudtail for amazon).samsung cards serial nos. can not be registered so the only way to check for genuineness of samsung sd cards(especially evo/evo+ series) is speed tests.also evo cards are pretty much the only cards who will give a good result in 4K random read-write operations so you can use that.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
only in sequential operations but for smartphones random read/write operations are more important especially if you are using card as phone memory(instead of just as storage to save audio/video files).no card comes near to evo series when random read/write operations are concerned(they beat even samsung's own pro series).for cameras etc(where you are basically writing an image/video) in sequential manner evo are relatively slower but install programs in sd card/use it as cache for certain system operations & evo cards will leave all other cards behind.

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
Ordered Sandisk Ultra 64 GB Micro SD Card

This One
*www.flipkart.com/sandisk-ultra-64-...-card/p/itmea5e3sgb2pbqt?pid=ACCEA5E3YFUJCG3G

It would be nice? Or should i look for any other card.

Top Bottom