Best 40-42 inch 3d led TV

ziaul

Broken In
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for a 40-42 inch 3d led TV, budget around 100k, can stretch a little bit more. Preferred brands LG, Samsung and Sony.

Please help me to find the best one available in the market.

Thanks,
Ziaul

OP
Z

ziaul

Broken In
Hi Guys,
I can't find the Samsung model 40F7000 instead the model which I am getting is 40F7500. Can someone please tell me are both the models same or are they different?

Thanks,
Ziaul

OP
Z

ziaul

Broken In
Hi,
I am getting the Samsung 40F7500 for 92k along with the Blu-Ray Player and Sony 91K again with a Blu-Ray Player.

Thanks
Ziaul

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
For 3D, look for a bigger screen. You will feel 40" is too small for 3D content. I already felt it with my Sony 40HX750.

OP
Z

ziaul

Broken In
Hi,
I don't need a bigger screen for my room, 40" is more than enough. Plus I want the best tv with excellent 2D PQ at that range. I hope I have made myself clear.

Thanks,
Ziaul

OP
Z

ziaul

Broken In
Hi,
What is ideal distance for 46"? If possible I would like to purchase 46" for my room.

Thanks,
Ziaul

OP
Z

ziaul

Broken In
Hi,
For the 40" you only get two glasses and a blu-ray player. Above 40" you get Slim PS3 and 4 glasses.

Thanks,
Ziaul

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
sony w850/w950, samsung 46f8000, lg 6910 (this one has a woofer too in the tv), panasonic et60, videocon (sorry, don't recall the model no. contact rohan_mhtr about it, if interested. its a 55" led tv, and rohan had received 8 3d glasses and a few other freebies in the deal with the tv. he had bought it after demoing a lot of lg, sony, samsung TVs.); there's a lot to choose from. visit showrooms armed with a pen-drive having HD rips in it, if you haven't yet.

OP
Z

ziaul

Broken In
*im.tech2.in.com/gallery/2013/oct/1_161225158669.jpg

Have a look at LG LA6910 model

Thanks Zangetsu for the reference my room is big enough for 50" but I would go for 46". I am not a big fan of lg, I much more inclined towards Sony and Samsung. The two models which I am confused are Samsung 46F7500 and Sony 46W950. Please guys I need your final advise. The freebies I am getting with Sony is 4 glasses and Slim PS3, price is 128k and with Samsung I am getting Free AirTrack Speakers and price 132k. I am also interested in Samsung 46F800 but I can't seem to find it in the market here in Kolkata.

Thanks,
Ziaul

OP
Z

ziaul

Broken In
^^Whichever Brand u choose but don't buy Active 3D go for Passive 3D :cool:

It's not active or passive it's about the best PQ and it's not that I hate lg or I am a fanboy of a particular product. I just want the best tv with good PQ, just like last year Sony HX850. Right now I am confused in between these 2 models.

Thanks,
Ziaul

Top Bottom