BEst 40-42 inch 3d led TV

ziaul

Broken In
Hi Everyone,
Sorry for not opening a new thread and posting my requirements there. Once again I am looking for a 40-42 inch 3d led TV, budget around 100k, can stretch a little bit more. Preferred brands LG, Samsung and Sony.

Please help me to find the best one available in the market.

Thanks,
Ziaul

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
In that budget it would be better you add few thousand bucks and get a 46" 3D TV.
And the best option in that case will be Sony 46HX850, it will cost you around 1,10,000.

OP
Z

ziaul

Broken In
Hi,
Thank you for your valuable suggestion, but 40-42 inch screen size are better suited for my room.

The Sony model which you have suggested HX850, there is a 40inch model also available. What I wanted to know is there any difference in picture quality in between these two models?

I am also looking into these two models, Samsung ES6800 and LG LM6700. Need your valuable advice on these two models also.

Thanks&Regards,
Ziaul

randomuser111

Technomancer
Forget about Samsung ES6800 and LG LM6700. They can't hold a candle against HX850's PQ. HX850 you can compare with top end plasmas, not ES6800 and LM6700. They are far behind HX850 in PQ

aroraanant

Explorer
If you want a good 3D LED TV from samsung then you can check out ES8000.
The high end plasmas cost a boom, better visit a store like reliance digital, vijay sales or chroma and compare them.

OP
Z

ziaul

Broken In
Hi,
I don't think ES8000 is available in 40 inch. The only option I have left is HX850, but you didn't answer my question, that is if there is any difference in picture quality in between the 40 inch and 46 inch sony model?

Thanks,
Ziaul

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Hi ziaul, LG WRman Sherlock here,

First off, I want to say that although I am a rep for LG, I want to help you buy the best possible LED TV so I will try to be unbiased here. In order to choose the best possible LED TV to suit your needs, you need to figure out what you want out of the TV. If it is technical and picture superiority that you want, you need to check up on the TV's specs and performance such as refresh rate, resolution, local dimming capability, dynamic contrast ratio, etc. (all of these are to do with picture quality). Of course, all manufacturers will tout their specifications as the best, so make sure to read up on the customers' reviews of specific models that you have your eyes on right now to see how they are doing in real life.

Now that was me speaking as a fellow ThinkDigit bro, as an LG rep, I recommend that you check out the LG 42LM6400. The MRP is Rs. 95000, right around your price range. You can check out its full specs here: Experience the Smartest 3D TV LG 42LM6400 Cinema 3D Smart TV, LED LCD TV - Full HD 1080p Cinema 3D Smart TV - LG Electronics IN. As for the LM6700 that you are considering, you can check it out here: Experience the Smartest 3D TV LG 42LM6700 Cinema 3D Smart TV, LED LCD TV - Full HD 1080p Cinema 3D Smart TV - LG Electronics IN. Whatever that you decide on, I hope you will find the perfect TV for your home soon!

You can check out more of our models at 3D TVs: Discover 3D Televisions | LG India. If you need any help or have any further questions regarding smart TVs, just holler. I am always right around the corner!

LG WRman Sherlock out!

OP
Z

ziaul

Broken In
Hi LG WRman Sherlock,
Thank you for your suggestion, I will take that into consideration. By the way, can you please give me more information about 42LM6410.

Thanks,
Ziaul

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Hi again!

Sure! Well, if you are interested in the 42LM6400, allow me to give you a run down of the specifications:

Passive 3D (and all the goodies that come with it -- e.g. light glasses, Dual Play, etc.)
LED Plus IPS Panel (the type of panel technology used -- IPS is arguably the best in LCD technology now; it gives wide viewing angles and excellent color accuracy)
120 Hz (the refresh rate of the screen -- how many times a new picture can be shown in a second)

These are all the main features required for good picture quality. However, there are other features as well, such as:

Cinema Screen Design (a really narrow bezel coupled with a ribbon stand -- gorgeous!)
SmartShare/DLNA, WiDi (just a few very useful connectivity features)
Smart TV (lets you run applications on the TV as if it were a smart phone)

Well, these are all the major features for now! Let me know if you want to know more information about any individual aspect of this TV!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

randomuser111

Technomancer
@ziaul

40/46 inch HX850 have the same PQ. There is simply no better TV in the market. Samsung ES8000 is also inferior to HX850 by a significant margin. Panasonic ST50/GT50 plasmas can match HX850 but no LED

@LGWRMan

Sorry to say but no LG model stands up to HX850 in terms of PQ. Hopefully next year you guys come out with a TV that can provide at least 90% of the PQ HX850 has.

OP
Z

ziaul

Broken In
Thank you everyone for your suggestion.

@LG WRman Sherlock

I was asking about 42LM6410 not 42LM6400.

@ randomuser111

Can you please tell me what is the best price for HX850 40inch?

Thanks,
Ziaul

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Thank you everyone for your suggestion.

@LG WRman Sherlock

I was asking about 42LM6410 not 42LM6400.

@ randomuser111

Can you please tell me what is the best price for HX850 40inch?

Thanks,
Ziaul

The LM6410 exactly the same as the LM6400. LM6410 is simply the model designation for the LM6400 sold in Africa.

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

aswin1

Journeyman
Well I have got a 42LM6400 and I can vouch it is a great TV. As far as the sony model it has some issues while watching 3D.

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Hi LG WRman Sherlock,
Thank you for clearing the confusion.

Thanks,
Ziaul

No problem! Just let me know if there are any other questions about any LG TVs, or if you have a budget for me to suggest different TVs for you!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

aswin1

Journeyman
By the way LGWRman sherlock could you tell me the exact power consumption of LG 42LM6400. Not mentioned in the manual.

Top Bottom