Best 3g internet plan in MP/CG?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I'm currently using Airtel 2G internet on Galaxy Y and found out that they stopped 3G services because of some DoT policy. So, I want to port out from airtel to any service provider having good and less costlier 3g plans (except Reliance).

Please suggest a provider with some good 3g plans which lasts atleast 15 days.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
using aircel 67 pack. 1GB valid for 7days. getting d/l upwards of 250KB/s. used BSNL. cheap but plagued by all sort of connection issue.

OP
SaiyanGoku

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
using aircel 67 pack. 1GB valid for 7days. getting d/l upwards of 250KB/s. used BSNL. cheap but plagued by all sort of connection issue.

Thanks sam but, I am looking for a data pack which lasts a month or atleast 15 days. 1 GB for 7 days is too much for mobile considering that i also have Tata Photon + at home. I'm even ok with 1GB for 30 days for mobile as I use it for Tapatalk, Facebook App, Whatsapp and some browsing. for large downloads, i use home/college internet.

anky

Youngling
i was using 250 rs plan of docomo, in which i used to get 222rs talktime and 1 gb 3g data and unlimited 2g after that...

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I have been using Reliance (MP/CG) from 5 years and have not faced any such issues.

Couple of such problems are common in every operator. I own an airtel no too, and the frequency is same. Once in a 6 month or year or so. But the CC was very quick to refund balance in Reliance as compared to Airtel. At least, that's what my experience says.
Apart from that, no doubt Airtel CC services are better.

Top Bottom