Best 22" LCD Within 14k!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

george101

Good Boy
hi guys am nw using viewsonic 1903wm and i just bought a 9800gt graphics card... so am thinking of upgrading to a 22" monitor... am mostly into gaming and movies... am confused btw samsung 2243nw , T220 and dell s2209w...
dell s2209w has resolution 1920 while samsung 2243nw has 1680....
plz guide me guys...

bandrew

Right off the assembly line
One has to admit this the prices of the LCD monitors have constantly been falling however in some cases even now I see there are differences in price ranges although the screen width is the same. I wanted to know from those who are well experienced to these things if paying a higher price for the same 22"LCD means we are going to get some additional features compared to the cheaper ones. If this gets cleared to me then I might think to get one for myself too. Some of the color laser jet printers have made me curious.

Last edited:
Hi Guys

I was thinking of buying Benq 2200HD. I will be using it for gaming mostly.
Can anyone staying in Mumbai tell me whether this model is available or not and where can I buy this from?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If you're going for full HD monitor for gaming then better make sure you graphic card is upto the task of handling games @1920x1080 resolutions. Anything below the native resolution would screw it up bigtime.

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman
I have been enjoying a Samsung Syncmaster 2243NWX. though I have got some warranty problems as of now. Brought it for 12600/- in July 08 from Raipur. During Diwali, I was told the prices have gone up by Rs. 500/-. Now its the same because of the Re & $ differences.

rt8400

Right off the assembly line
I bought BenQ T2200 HighDefinition for 12990 + tax.. The best lcd screen i've seen so far. 1920 x 1080 native resolution.. no dead pixels so far.

jerryelvi

in the verge of Evolution
DELL SP2208WPF , i ordered this one should be arriving next week , FULL HD 13.5K

dude im from chennai. gonna buy a monitor in 2 days.:D
could u give me the address or shop where did u ordered ur

Dell DELL SP2208WPF.is the price inclusive VAT.

is DELL SP2208WPF better than benq E2200HD??......:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom