Best 17 inch CRT Monitor,

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harsh bajpai

17" monitor

i've been using the lg 700sh flat for over a year now and never had a problem and it now costs about 6.8k although the samsung 798mb is also a very good option for slightly more expence.

Kniwor

Learner
sukanta said:
Whats about LCD ?Can latest game can play without any problem?If yes which one is better?

you will have to spend a handsome amount to get one with good response time, you will get them for as low as 8-10 thousand (15") in the market, but they have poor response and when u play, there will be ghosting, so forget about LCD's if u game even a little and u do not have too much money in the pocket.

Kniwor

Learner
sorry double posting...

dont bother, it's about 10000, i dont think it's one of the best available there, get samsung instead.

@divyadbzgt1
BTW what did u like in that monitor

theexister

Broken In
Rollercoaster said:
I just got Acer AF715.. real nice and good functions too..

Ecpetional if u have a high end grf card and like to play games at high res..

there is nothig like DOOM3 on a 1600x1200 res

Acer-Af715 offers 1600x1200@75Hz real kool

Even digit says so.. but it may be difficult to get..
I live in dehradun and i got it after saying a lie that i am setting up a CGI LAB an making some some system and i need 25 monitors.. they were very prompt to attend to me then.. and then i said that i need one sample first.. dude they had no choice but to get me one thru the highway...

What can i say .. i lied only becasue the company lied to me.. their dealed said it was not available.. when the product was being advertised everywhere...

Hello All,
This is my first post here. I am also looking to buy a 17" CRT monitor & was looking at the Acer - Af715 thanx to the digit review. I really would like high resolutions since its worthless having a evga 6800 GT 256 with an avg monitor.

How much did the acer cost you rollercoaster?

I called the Acer Mall in Hyderabad (where Im at) & they could not give the model number but said it cost 5800/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom