Best 17 inch CRT Monitor,

Status
Not open for further replies.

sukanta

Broken In
Hi ti all,
This is confusion regarding 17 inch CRT Monitor.In Digit 'A List' Best is Acer AC715 but you all tell about Samsung 793S or MB.Please tell whichone is better.................

Thanks in advance

Sukanta

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Samsung has upgraded the 793MB to 798MB .. this monitor is the best in its class.. beats the shit out of philips n lg... it looks gr8 too... the only prob is the placement of the osd control buttons which is on the side rather than the centre .. else its d best monitor in its range.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
I just got Acer AF715.. real nice and good functions too..

Ecpetional if u have a high end grf card and like to play games at high res..

there is nothig like DOOM3 on a 1600x1200 res

Acer-Af715 offers 1600x1200@75Hz real kool

Even digit says so.. but it may be difficult to get..
I live in dehradun and i got it after saying a lie that i am setting up a CGI LAB an making some some system and i need 25 monitors.. they were very prompt to attend to me then.. and then i said that i need one sample first.. dude they had no choice but to get me one thru the highway...

What can i say .. i lied only becasue the company lied to me.. their dealed said it was not available.. when the product was being advertised everywhere...

supernova

Mr. S Nova
I have been using LG for past 4 years. However, i'll recommend samsung as i have had bad experience with LG.

Kniwor

Learner
Aniruddh said:
Samsung MB2 de best 17'' CRT monitor u can in de market.its around 7k.

i think it's cheaper, actually samsung had launched some scheme of monitor and combo together, so the shopkeepers sell them at lower prices, i got mine for 6400.syncmaster 793Mb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom