BenQ launches XL-Z Gaming Monitors at Bangalore

Remind1990

Broken In
BenQ Launches the new range of XL-Z Gaming Monitors co-developed with professional gamers.

Exclusive: BenQ To Launch Two New Gaming Monitors Under RL Series at Rs 15,000 - Gizbot

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWMCk0p17Hc

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
BenQ XL2720Z is a TN panel with 1080p resolution at the end of the day. The TN panel is made by AU Optronics. Give any features you want, 1080p TN panel for that amount is not at all easy to justify.

The video music in the start gave me a headache where you hear horns and rickshaws more clearly than the guy speaking. must watch!! :p

Edit: I just saw some of your older posts. Are you a BenQ rep??

OP
R

Remind1990

Broken In
BenQ XL2720Z is a TN panel with 1080p resolution at the end of the day. The TN panel is made by AU Optronics. Give any features you want, 1080p TN panel for that amount is not at all easy to justify.

The video music in the start gave me a headache where you hear horns and rickshaws more clearly than the guy speaking. must watch!! :p

Edit: I just saw some of your older posts. Are you a BenQ rep??

NO! I happen to be a fan of their stuff :D

OP
R

Remind1990

Broken In
Sure you are! :-D

lol i m a btech guy :3 can show u my facebook :| i happen to be a counter-strike player so i play on their XL-Z monitors i love their monitors just because of the professional mantra they have i want EIZO too but they seem to be hard to find in INDIA. I posted this because i happen to visit the launch at delhi and i have been trying to get my hands on the 27 inch need to save up.

Top Bottom