Benchmarks of MMX A90 and MMX A100 - now say!

rahuldude09

Broken In
Benchmarks of Micromax A90 and A100 - now say!

Hello geeks,

I am sharing some test results of two devices. I am not so much into mobiles and hence cannot depict the results appropriately. The two devices are the MMX A90 and A100.

Here are the benchmarks of A90:
1> Quadrant: 2543 which is above LG Optimus 2X, HTC Dezire HD and Google Nexus S
2> Nenamark 2: 24.3fps
3> AnTuTu Benchmark: 3887 (gave it 3/5 stars) [CPU:1365, GPU:1426, RAM:515]
4> Supports to 3 Multi-touch

Here are the benchmarks of A100:
1> Quadrant: 2189 which is above HTC Dezire HD and Google Nexus S
2> Nenamark 2: 16.3fps
3> AnTuTu Benchmark: 2845 (gave it 2/5 stars) [CPU:1027, GPU:1021, RAM:293]
4> Supports to 5 Multi-touch

Now, please tell me which device is better considering the above specifications and nothing else. And does 3 touch and 5 touch make a huge difference? People having knowledge of the marks are requested to answer. I would appreciate your responses.

Last edited:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
It all boils down to whether you want a 5" display or a 4.3" display.

If I were you, I would pick the Micromax A90 and run. For 12k, it's a steal. But I think in a month the price might drop to 10k or 11k. Even then, at 12k itself it's amazing.

No beyond 3 point touch you really aren't missing much don't worry.

OP
R

rahuldude09

Broken In
It all boils down to whether you want a 5" display or a 4.3" display.

If I were you, I would pick the Micromax A90 and run. For 12k, it's a steal. But I think in a month the price might drop to 10k or 11k. Even then, at 12k itself it's amazing.

No beyond 3 point touch you really aren't missing much don't worry.
Thank you, and 5" is always liked, but 4.3'' i still big enough for me. I find my previous Samsung mobile of 3.2" a bit long! But according to the benchmarks, A90 is better than A100, right?

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
A90 is much better than A100 in terms of:

- Processor (dual core)
- GPU (faster)
- Display (SuperAMOLED)

The A90 makes more sense to me, unless you want a huge display.

NHS2008

Broken In
I've bought ZOPO ZP100 from China! :D
Same specs as A90, sans Amoled display, higher res screen and five point touch with Dual-LED flash and 8 m.pix snapper.

kool

Cyborg Agent
GUYS................ i want to buy MMX A100, what u'll suggest. I just want this phone for net surfing, and sometine calling. Mainly want to use this cell like TAB. ;)

tkin

Back to school!!
Be careful before buying micromax cr@p, their funbook tab has some battery issues, a very widespread issue and known to all(service center guy told me its a rampant issue), yet they said they will need 1-2 months for the rma, that's how pathetic their quality and service are, remember quality comes at a price.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Be careful before buying micromax cr@p, their funbook tab has some battery issues, a very widespread issue and known to all(service center guy told me its a rampant issue), yet they said they will need 1-2 months for the rma, that's how pathetic their quality and service are, remember quality comes at a price.

But i've heard that their service is improved now, by d way. From where i can buy this mobile phone? :( OOS on all online shopping site :(

Top Bottom