Beam Fiber New plans (60% More FUP); Up to 50mbps Speeds

shreymittal

Being Human
Errgh..I'm paying 1800/- inc. Tax for 10MBPS Upto 50GB. This is sick
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/hgjyhg_zpsbc05af6c.png

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ How it is balanced if they give poor plans in city like Bangalore, where you can easily get good customer base. When i decided to go with ACT, there was some good plans. But by the time i got my connection, it was revised. Now i am thinking about moving to Reliance.

Heard bad about them,Like not offering the speed they said etc, Better stick with Airtel

BombayBoy

Journeyman
after the cap limit what is the speed?
can u post all other plans of in2cable?

Goes down to 2mbps, unlimited.

I think it's 1 MBPS unlimited thereafter. I ain't sure as I'm on a half yearly plan. I asked them about new plans for renewal & they're yet to send someone even after a week. I'll share the details once I get it.

Do they offer same plans allover Mumbai? I'm at Grant Road.

OP
swatkats

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
I wish ACT BB introduce these kinda plans here in Bangalore. Their plan sucks and post FUP speeds sucks donkey balls. From 25Mbps to 1Mbps :shock:
Yeah off lately i was thinking about this.
ACT was previously offering Good plans initially. I have seen companies upgrading plans rather than Degrading them.
This is what they used to offer earlier in 2012:
*i.imgur.com/glki5gf.jpg
1299 and 1999 were superb plans. I heard their service Degraded a lot these days, I hope They dont Go sh!t.

Does the 100Mbps speed really work? For 100Mbps how much do you guys get (on an average). What about the 20Mbps and 50Mbps plans?
Sad for people like me from North east circle. We have only BSNL that gives us crappiest service. I havnt played Dota 2 online this month so far due to disconnects every 2-3 mins

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ In my office we have 50Mbos plan and while http downloads get me average 3mbps, torrent will go upto 4mbps...

In my home, i have 2mbps ACT BB, and in torrent i am getting speeds like 700-900kbps :shock:

ACT BB is real good...

ujjwal007

Lost in games
Does the 100Mbps speed really work? For 100Mbps how much do you guys get (on an average). What about the 20Mbps and 50Mbps plans?
Sad for people like me from North east circle. We have only BSNL that gives us crappiest service. I havnt played Dota 2 online this month so far due to disconnects every 2-3 mins

512 kbps for 650 :(

OP
swatkats

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
Haven't Tried 100mbps plan as it costs Rs.8,000+taxes.
I laid my hands on 50mbps line, HTTP downloads from Apple,Microsoft Gives a DL Speed of 5-5.8mb/sec max. Torrents can easily max out your line at 6mb/s at an latter stage.
Regarding pings They're Good - Within India < 60ms , Europe - 130 - 155ms, Singapore - <60ms , US - 240-280ms.

OP
swatkats

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
FUP is now being counted for both Upload and Download.
RIP Seeders
Beam Fiber Fair Usage Policy

snap

Lurker
*portal.beamtele.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=13

"Beam Subscribers have the freedom of unlimited uploads on their packages as No Fair Usage Policy has been applied on Uploads"

OP
swatkats

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
*portal.beamtele.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=13

"Beam Subscribers have the freedom of unlimited uploads on their packages as No Fair Usage Policy has been applied on Uploads"
they did not update it in the portal page and but on the main website you could see.

anyways this is what i found on beam's Fb page:
*i.imgur.com/YyI5hAA.jpg

Rest of India: Third World Internet problems
People in Hyderabad : first world internet problems
* Sorry. Used to seeding/ a lot of uploading from past 3-4 years at a high speed.:-(

snap

Lurker
wth i hope he made mistake, thanks for the info:)

btw did you try the new "resolver tool" avast is giving me malware alert

Top Bottom