BB-Z10 or XP-ZR?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Build quality is good as reported by users who bought the Mi3 in TDF itself.

after sales isn't even debatable, the company just launched a phone 2 weeks ago. it'll need 2-3 months to establish proper service centers -_-

its like asking a new born to appear for IITJEE exams

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Build quality is good as reported by users who bought the Mi3 in TDF itself.

after sales isn't even debatable, the company just launched a phone 2 weeks ago. it'll need 2-3 months to establish proper service centers -_-

its like asking a new born to appear for IITJEE exams

says the guy who said his galaxy y didnt lag and was better than the moto g a few months ago
yeah right,no wonder every chinese company has excellent after sales and flawless devices right
even if they make more service centres,wheres the proof they will have zero issues with their devices out of the box or even if they will repair the phones properly etc
hell even samsung cant repair phones without scratching bits off their bezels

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
says the guy who said his galaxy y didnt lag and was better than the moto g a few months ago

you sire, are an ignorant fool.

:mad:
I said flappy bird stuttered on a Xperia L but not on the galaxy y. I never compared Galaxy Y to Moto G :facepalm:. yes, the phone was and is fast enough for a low end 2.5 year old device. BUT NOT BETTER THAN MOTO G.

enough of going OT for attacking me. EoD

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
you sire, are an ignorant fool.

:mad:
I said flappy bird stuttered on a Xperia L but not on the galaxy y. I never compared Galaxy Y to Moto G :facepalm:. yes, the phone was and is fast enough for a low end 2.5 year old device. BUT NOT BETTER THAN MOTO G.

enough of going OT for attacking me. EoD

:lol: dont lie man,uve done this twice and everyone else in those two threads(moto g and xperia L) was busy laughing at that
galaxy y is laggy even if you change the rom
you are ignorant man like really ignorant not me,u prove this urself,im not attacking you
now its EOD,stop arguing and move on instead of embarrassing yourself

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Calm down and sort it out through Private Messages. We aren't interested in this nonsense.

OP
M

matrixx

Journeyman
SaiyanGoku & kkn13 :- Friends, request to come back on board.
How's LG G2 thoughts? Can I get around 20k.? Is it dual sim?

Top Bottom