BB OS 7.0 Web Browser is the Fastest one, beats iOS and Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Gotta say it's a great news for BB lovers and definitely a great achievement. The new BB OS 7.0 Web browser is the fastest comparing to iOS and Android browser. One bad thing is, BB OS 7.0 will be available from BB Bold Touch 9900 and onwards, no previous version phones won't be upgraded to 7.0, not even Torch 9800.

Source,

BlackBerry OS 7 browser beats iOS, Android browsers - GSMArena.com news

lastdefenda

Broken In
Gotta say it's a great news for BB lovers and definitely a great achievement. The new BB OS 7.0 Web browser is the fastest comparing to iOS and Android browser. One bad thing is, BB OS 7.0 will be available from BB Bold Touch 9900 and onwards, no previous version phones won't be upgraded to 7.0, not even Torch 9800.

Source,

BlackBerry OS 7 browser beats iOS, Android browsers - GSMArena.com news
I hope you're happy now . You certainly ruined my day

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Not true... Blackberry browser cannot be faster than my Android browser... It is just not possible... The benchmarks were posted by RIM itself...

Give me a link to independent confirmation of this... Only then I would believe it...

BTW, the fastest mobile browser today is Internet Explorer Mobile on WP7 phones... Android and iOS are close behind.. -- Internet Explorer 9 mobile vs Android/iOS - YouTube.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Android IceCream Sandwich & iphone5 coming this year. they'll decide how good is BB OS 7.0 browser.

@lastdefenda, don't dig out these kind of dead threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom