Battlestar Galactica Online - F2P

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Battlestar Galactica Online| The BSG SciFi Game, Battle for Victory

Head on, this Unity 3D powered MMO game is F2P, deep, engaging, and FREE!

Best thing, just log in using your facebook account! Jump right in! See you in the battlespace.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Hmmm perhaps Ill give this a whirl. I used to play Lord of the Rings Online which is also F2P . Thought you do have to earn points by completing certain tasks . If anyone does show up in there I'm on the Elendilmir server just in case anyone needs a hand starting out.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Hmmm perhaps Ill give this a whirl. I used to play Lord of the Rings Online which is also F2P . Thought you do have to earn points by completing certain tasks . If anyone does show up in there I'm on the Elendilmir server just in case anyone needs a hand starting out.

Dude, seeing you after a long time:razz:. Still with HTC Magic?

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Yes it has been a long time . But yes I'm still on the Htc Magic and Cyanogen 6 . Thinking of getting a new phone soon just waiting for a bit as some unexpected expenses have come up. ot sure which to get though Noticed the LG Optimus One seems to be praised alot in the forum but I'll check opinions in another thread.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Great.

Optimus One is very similar to Magic & I hear modding is easy. I'd recommend save a bit more & consider Nexus S. That would be an upgrade :p!

Even HTC Salsa is a good phone for 15K; Android 2.3 with Sense 2.x.

Top Bottom