Battlefield - Hardline a.k.a OMAHA

Hrishi

Is it more demanding than BF3 ? Mine runs BF3@35fps when set to 768p resolution with high graphics. Should i give BFH a try ?? Will it go upto 30fps at medium ?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^ the character models and guns are pathetic IMO :/

fixed now.

When the game will be fully out with all eye candies out, it definitely will be more demanding, i'm getting 48-73 FPS at ultra 2xMSAA in high-tension, with gimped lighting, reflections and aliased texture at some places, less particles too. But it will be pretty optimized that's for sure.

I only pray it has a good, GOOD long SP, Visceral please dont let DICE ruin it again, we know you are great, take the scepter and make like a king.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I just didn't feel it. It's an awkward mix of BF and CS, and for me, it didn't turn out well. They did improve the vehicle physics and collision, though it feels more like urban maps of BF4 than an actual city fight b/w cops and robbers, feels too deserted. I know they may have been evacuated but who the hell knows when the robbers are gonna rob a bank, and when to exactly evacuate all the citizens. They must add some city sound effects for some immersion.

They should've mixed civilians(AI) with robbers, like Titanfall to make it more interesting for the cops, give the robbers less tickets or something like that. This game feels too much like BF4 and it felt too much like BF3.

All in all, I'm skipping this game. Will wait for, hopefully, BFBC3.

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
yea...this one too felt more BF4'ish....there must be public too and some traffic while chasing the robbers...everything feels empty

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
i will say its quite enjoyble for me the only thing i hate is why the heck are the rounds so small and the loading time is so big!! this pretty irritates me.

SunE

Professional Newbie
After playing it for a while I just don't seem to enjoy it. BF4 is way better than this.

Top Bottom