Battlefield - Hardline a.k.a OMAHA

Alok

Adventurer
Well is it something about omaha warfare? I never liked that scenario in any other game better than Company of Heroes.

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
its not the final version guys...moreover the video was leaked....so I guess its still in development...the setting of the game is what I am interested in (police and criminals) :D

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ spot on, graphics graphics WTF! i dont understand this controversy. First people will ask for graphics that comes with near to insane requirements,

when the graphics is less appealing but the gameplay is, people will yell, "dat 60's!"

and when it indeed is jaw dropping, people complain about "4GB ram? an unlocked CPU? devs are such b****es"

need to stick with something for real. And we are talking about battlefield here.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
*puu.sh/9n9di/066d2c776d.png
looks good :D btw the beta is ~6.5GB
PS- the screenshot isnt mine, i just know a guy who has the beta.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
yaya, months before release. RESPECT.

btw how do i get it ?

nevermind, got it.

Last edited:

SunE

Professional Newbie
Played the beta for 15 min. Keeps on crashing. Says Error: Something went wrong. Will try again tomorrow.

Initially weapon and vehicle handling did feel a bit different from BF3 & BF4.

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
the graphics are pathetic as they were during BF4 beta....the finished game will be a lot better...it has a little CS like feel with BF4 ofcourse

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^Graphics wont change much, in terms of more particles/shaders/shadows , may be some bug fixes and lighting fixes. And its not pathetic, specially explosion is lot cooler as well as the physics.

Top Bottom