Battlefield 4 Discussion

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
yeah same here . Bf3 dlc were always hyped and after 2-3 week of their release , most player switched back to base maps . Get premium only if is available for cheap .

BTW 100 hours completed in BF4 :D

Yeah, and base maps were so much better than the maps from DLCs. I felt this in BF4 too. China Rising maps are good, but nowhere as awesome as base map, say, Paracel Storm or Hainan Resort and such.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Yeah, and base maps were so much better than the maps from DLCs. I felt this in BF4 too. China Rising maps are good, but nowhere as awesome as base map, say, Paracel Storm or Hainan Resort and such.

The liking towards the base maps have other reasons too -
1) The longer you play a map, the awareness and spots that you pick increases and thereby you find it fun to play that map over and over. Example:: In my case it was Noshars canal from BF3 for TDM.
2) Most of the local servers you play (with better pings) might have the old maps (even in rotation) and they seldom add the new maps into the rotation.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Guys i just started getting good 50 fps at ultra but main thing is there is frequent sluttering after 2-3 sec it freezes for 1 second then again getting 50 fps this is happening in medium and high settings too.Anybody facing this and got fix for that?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Guys i just started getting good 50 fps at ultra but main thing is there is frequent sluttering after 2-3 sec it freezes for 1 second then again getting 50 fps this is happening in medium and high settings too.Anybody facing this and got fix for that?

yes same problem . Which processor you have ?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Since Bf4 MP is cpu intensive , dual core processor have common stuttering issue . Same with me :( . However there is one simple solution that can reduce stuttering . Go to BF4 folder >> Installer >> direct x >> redist >> Dx setup . The thing is when you install Bf4 then origin crap doesn't install directx and some of the file which is needed for bf4 may not be there in your pc . This solution worked for many , try it and tell .

I too experienced this recently...I haven't updated the drivers... Is there a need to?

have you unparked the core ? If not then download this Coder Bag: Disable CPU Core Parking Utility . Run the exe file as administrator >> Check status >> Unpark All .

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^It does. I used the Unpark CPU App on 8.1 and it showed me 4 cores being parked. I think the micro-stutter is due to 4 gigs of RAM, when I up'ed it to 8, I'm having nothing but smoothness.

The liking towards the base maps have other reasons too -
1) The longer you play a map, the awareness and spots that you pick increases and thereby you find it fun to play that map over and over. Example:: In my case it was Noshars canal from BF3 for TDM.
2) Most of the local servers you play (with better pings) might have the old maps (even in rotation) and they seldom add the new maps into the rotation.

I usually play in Euro servers. To make good use of the money I spent, I play on servers having DLCs. Always. And I HATE only one map servers, I love map rotations. And moreover I've played enough Armored Kill and other DLCs of BF3 to say with confidence that I felt base maps were slightly better, if not better.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^It does. I used the Unpark CPU App on 8.1 and it showed me 4 cores being parked. I think the micro-stutter is due to 4 gigs of RAM, when I up'ed it to 8, I'm having nothing but smoothness.

thanks , i will add another 4 gb ram and see if it helps .

Cpt. Price

Broken In
Hey all :)

I am new to the BF4 MP Scene.

So the question is how much data(mb) the game(playing online/ MP) uses if i play 1-2hrs per day??

As i have the speed of 4mbps till 8gb and 512kbps there after :) Will I notice Any lag on European Servers. Also the speed is sufficient???

abhidev

Human Spambot
Following are the patch details
-Mantle api support
-CPU/GPU performance tweaks
-DMR weapon tweaks
-various game fixes

Top Bottom