Battlefield 3 discussion!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
2GB? :O
does the std edition also get maps?
thought of getting std. edition coz of that big 4gb update, i'd even ordered at flipkart (transaction failed & my 1299 is still stuck)
now I'll just buy limited edition.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
How many of you guys play BF3 with a controller ? I can only play with a controller :p . only complaint is that I cant do a quick 90°/180° turns quickly. so if a enemy is shooting at me then i'm as good as dead unless I go to a prone position.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I have played couple of missions with a controller. It was no easy compared to my deathadder combo. But, I just tried it to see, how different things will be.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
How you guys are downloading 4gb update i m still stuck coz my bsnl 3g sucks not in speed but in usage only 6gb in 606 plan!:sad:

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
hello !

i have the BF3 : Limited Edition. am unable to find a way to access 'back to karkand' expansion pack. could somebody please tell how do i play that expansion ? do i need to pop-in the DVD to enable something ? kindly suggest.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
hello !

i have the BF3 : Limited Edition. am unable to find a way to access 'back to karkand' expansion pack. could somebody please tell how do i play that expansion ? do i need to pop-in the DVD to enable something ? kindly suggest.
Did Origin download the recent 3.9 GB update?

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
yes it did. ever since then its showing me that you own the expansion pack, but doesnt tell HOW to access it. am left clueless.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
yes it did. ever since then its showing me that you own the expansion pack, but doesnt tell HOW to access it. am left clueless.

go to Battlelog and select B2K expansion pack checkbox and then do a server search, you should be able to find the B2K servers

jsm17

Broken In
hi if anyone has standard edition can you tell me if people with standard edition can join b2k servers (if a b2k map isnt currently loaded) or are there separate servers for people with standard edition.

Top Bottom