Batman: Arkham Origins

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ Any Bugs so far ??

yes while diving down into the Bowery Greenhouse , the floor sometimes gets replaces with water (!!!) making batman embarrassed landing down to river...lol , until it became an investigation spot later on the floor solidified ...no bug after that.

snap

Lurker
This game is worth playing just for the boss' fights. The camera angles for the fights are damn best.

I struggled a lot on AC for getting riddler's trophy but its so easy here.

i know right the riddler trophies were so damn hard in AC but in AO i collected almost all of them :razz:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Sorry ... I forgot to copy the save file elsewhere and completed the game ... My bad , sorry . But this should help you : *gamegifted.blogspot.in/2013/10/batman-arkham-origins-save-game.html . The Bane Fight is in end part of - Gain Access to Penthouse , you should try that or the next level save file.

Well , The game was awesome , the fight were repetitive in the middle section like there are 10 goons with some gargoyles up , some vents below . The Story was Very good , the voice acting was average nothing too dramatic . The fighting system was very good again , and the boss fight were amazing and as someone already mentioned the camera angles in boss fight , I wont go much into its detail but yeah they were very good . All in all a must play game for any batman / superhero fan or someone which is a fan of action-adventure genre .

Well I dont generally rate games but this should be about 8-8.5 ish /10

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Sorry ... I forgot to copy the save file elsewhere and completed the game ... My bad , sorry . But this should help you : Batman: Arkham Origins Save Game Download for PC - Main Missions Completed . The Bane Fight is in end part of - Gain Access to Penthouse , you should try that or the next level save file.

Well , The game was awesome , the fight were repetitive in the middle section like there are 10 goons with some gargoyles up , some vents below . The Story was Very good , the voice acting was average nothing too dramatic . The fighting system was very good again , and the boss fight were amazing and as someone already mentioned the camera angles in boss fight , I wont go much into its detail but yeah they were very good . All in all a must play game for any batman / superhero fan or someone which is a fan of action-adventure genre .

Well I dont generally rate games but this should be about 8-8.5 ish /10

Well, dang it. Also I've visited the site you mentioned the moment I lost my save. Turns out I gotta do a fu**ing survey to download.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Guys..I'm stuck in the mission,where you first have to take down the snipers and then everyone else..Any tips?

Top Bottom