Batman Arkham Orgins FPS Issue

D

Deleted member 118788

Hi,

I've R9 270X and I'm getting the follwoing fps in the game:

Minimum: 10fps
Maximum: 17fps
Average: 15fps.

This is too low considering my graphics card and the game is basically not playable. The resolution is 1080p and the graphics settings are not very high. Then why I'm getting so low fps? Thanks!

SunE

Professional Newbie
Hey give more info like your complete system specs, OS, etc. Also what drivers are you using?

OP
D

Deleted member 118788

SunE, I have attached the AMD Catalyst Control Panel Screenshot and Speccy screenshot. This will give all the details.

AMD CCP:
*i.imgur.com/lHE2Vh3.png

Speccy:
*i.imgur.com/WA4jjR7.png

OP
D

Deleted member 118788

IS this only for Arkham origins or all games?

I have built a new pc and only have one game. I am thinking of getting another game to test if my gpu is working properly or not.

are running the games as an Administrator?

I have got no benefit by running the game as an admin. FRAPS is showing only 10 FPS and the game is basically unplayable.

gameranand

Living to Play
I have built a new pc and only have one game. I am thinking of getting another game to test if my gpu is working properly or not.
I have got no benefit by running the game as an admin. FRAPS is showing only 10 FPS and the game is basically unplayable.

See if other games also perform this low or not.

OP
D

Deleted member 118788

Sorry friends I made a epic mistake. I had inserted the vga cable into the mobo slot. :shock: The issue fixed after I inserted the cable into the graphics card slot. :rofl:

OP
D

Deleted member 118788

why using VGA, not DP?

I am using vga cable with a convertor which was inside the gpu box. I think the convertor is vga to dvi. I searched the box and there was no other cable except that. Is there any benefit of using Display Port? If so then I'm going tomorrow to lamington road again and I'll buy the DP.

Will there be any noticeable quality difference if I use a DVI Converter instead of a direct dvi/hdmi/dp cable?

Top Bottom