Batman: Arkham City

Soumik99

Journeyman
I really agree with the dragon here :wink: .... where mostly I judge a game by the gameplay and not only by the aesthetics..... Batman is a game that is all about experience and the feel.... this...is...so....bleeping....bad!!!

abhidev

Human Spambot
New skin for the boy wonder 'Robin' also he is gonna be a playable character....cool...waiting for the Robin gameplay reveal video...

*c3333424.r24.cf0.rackcdn.com/59ec6b5e1e4ffe4f9d4a93c05026311edec71389.png__491x363_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like the 3rd one. Doesn't look like the part of a superhero game, but that's where it looks appealing.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Ah third one is classic Robin , but I like the middle one.

Anyone remember the old Batman show on Star plus (now Star World)?

Nanananananananana........BATMAN!

abhidev

Human Spambot
New villain.... DEADSHOT

*ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/119/1194783/batman-arkham-city-20110915112732376-000.jpg

New gadgets and new villains...
[YOUTUBE]4VtyA-zey6s[/YOUTUBE]

Source-->IGN

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
:clap2:Joker is looking damn good than previous one the art work is looking better than the previous title . After what happen in the previous title joker is looking very
dangerous this time and he is recover very fast ,how we find in this title .
:doublethumb:I like the second robin in the row he looks uber cool,thats how he is looking in batman & robin(1997).Batman & Robin (1997) - IMDb. Robin character is played by(Chris O'Donnell) he looks same as the second one. so in my thought if the second one play the robin he is watchable in this title :mrgreen::)):evil:

l

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
No,not this one mates:duh2: eagerly waiting for this one:wah: . Now on what date it will be available in PC . can anybody have any link:bandanafighter: .

Top Bottom