Batman: Arkham City

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
please sum1 answer my query.// is there any multiplayer in arkham city?
Arkhan Asylum didn't have multiplayer. Doubt it's going to change for Arkham City. But then there are always conspiracy theorists and rumourmills.

gameranand

Living to Play
soumo27 said:
please sum1 answer my query.// is there any multiplayer in arkham city?
AFAIK No. Also developers haven't confirmed the MP and this is a kind of game where MP is not very lovable so I guess end product won't have a MP

abhidev

Human Spambot
latest piece of concept art of Robin

*ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/118/1180689/batman-arkham-city-20110705030040035-000.jpg

Senior Concept Artist Kan Mutfic has given the "final word" on the team's vision for Robin. Here's what he had to say:

"We wanted to create a Robin that players would identify as a contemporary character and move away from the traditional "Boy Wonder" image that most people know. Our vision of Robin is the one of a troubled young individual that is calm and introverted at times but very dangerous and aggressive if provoked. The shaved head is inspired by cage fighters, because we thought that Robin might be doing that in his spare time to keep him on his toes. Still, we kept all the classic trademarks of Robin's appearance, such as the red and yellow colors of his outfit, the cape and the mask.

We really hope that people will discover our Robin as one of their new favorite characters in the Batman universe. He is back and he means business." KAN MUTFIC, JULY 2011

source-->IGN

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
OMFG! Look who else Rocksteady has included in Arkham City. It's freakin' PENGUIN and Solomon Grundy. :wow:

Trailer:

[youtube]1g39nrY7Dks&feature=player_embedded#at=43[/youtube]

Also presenting, Talia Al Ghul:

*img194.imageshack.us/img194/4115/70687655.jpg

Good god. Now I really can't wait for the game any more. Release it now dam it! :x

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Me too. You know why?:grin:

A solomon grundy boss battle will be like an icing on the cake. Hope they won't make it like killer croc boss battle in the previous game.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
She's Ra's al Ghul's daughter. If you have seen Batman Begins, then you'll be familiar with Ra's al Ghul. In the comics, she has a long history with Batman. They both have a son together; Damian Wayne. I think Sunny can shed more light on this. My comic memories are completely wiped out.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Ethan, solomon grundy looks ferocious. It will be an epic boss battle. Even killer croc looks puny besides grundy.
The fighting mechanics have also improved a lot from the previous game. So are character models and environment.

This is a sure shot contender for GOTY.:wow:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^ Ethan, solomon grundy looks ferocious. It will be an epic boss battle. Even killer croc looks puny besides grundy.
The fighting mechanics have also improved a lot from the previous game. So are character models and environment.

This is a sure shot contender for GOTY.:wow:
Grundy looks highly intimidating. With so many villains being thrown in, I hope it doesn't turn out to be an over-kill. Rocksteady have said that they are planning DLC episodes to this game too. This will definitely be a GOTY contender. :)

Pre-order alternate costumes:

*img600.imageshack.us/img600/2049/70601739.png

abhidev

Human Spambot
i liked the first, third and the fifth one(from left)

some more screenies for the alt Batman outfits....

*static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Daily/2011/08-Aug/02/Batman%20Arkham%20City%20alt%20costumes/batman-alt-costumes--article_image.jpg

Batman:Beyond
*static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Daily/2011/08-Aug/02/Batman%20Arkham%20City%20alt%20costumes/batman-beyond-arkham-city--article_image.jpg

Batman:Earth one
*static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Daily/2011/08-Aug/02/Batman%20Arkham%20City%20alt%20costumes/batman-earth-one--article_image.jpg

Batman:Animated series
*static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Daily/2011/08-Aug/02/Batman%20Arkham%20City%20alt%20costumes/batman-the-animated-series-arkham-city--article_image.jpg

Batman: Dark Knight returns skin
*static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/B/Batman%20Arkham%20City/Everything%20Else/Collector%20Edition/arkhamcitycollector_darkknightreturns--article_image.jpg

Source-->gameradar.com

Top Bottom