Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^Because of Rashi i am not considering ASUS z68 vpro.:( also......waiting for some good z68 board from msi/gigabyte

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
Consider XFX Core Edition 650W - 5.2K, better than Corsair Tx650V2

What the ? I didnt know XFX made PSUs !Looks awesome and 5.2k ? Nice ! Amazing reviews too ! :) And no worries , i am not in kolkata , bangalore actually , so i'll be buying everything from Golchha , the guy has everything ! Hopefully this too ! Will be going this evening to check the availability . :)

Thanks guys for suggesting this !

Also any idea if the Acer g24 is available in india ? please ?

tkin

Back to school!!
What the ? I didnt know XFX made PSUs !Looks awesome and 5.2k ? Nice ! Amazing reviews too ! :) And no worries , i am not in kolkata , bangalore actually , so i'll be buying everything from Golchha , the guy has everything ! Hopefully this too ! Will be going this evening to check the availability . :)

Thanks guys for suggesting this !

Also any idea if the Acer g24 is available in india ? please ?
XFX is distributed by rashi.

Hammer time :p

MegaMind

Human Spambot

If avail, grab it.. Has got 5yrs warranty..

tkin

Back to school!!
Damn it ! :(
but is it really that big a problem , you are trying to say that my biggest concern is warranty right ?

He should have it , if he does i'll get it for sure ! :)
Yes, build quality etc are fine, any reason to not buy corsair? Just asking.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
^^Don't hesitate buy Corsair Tx650 V2 eyes closed :) Don't buy product distributed by Rashi why see this

Damn thats bad !

@ Tkin - no particular reason as such , megamind suggested it saying its better , checked the reviews , loved it !
But if this is the situation with rashi , then im back to Corsair then ! Tx 650 v2. :)

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Yes, build quality etc are fine, any reason to not buy corsair? Just asking.

Check this review...
After pulling 814.9W, the power supply shut down, showing that its protections are working just fine.

But if this is the situation with rashi , then im back to Corsair then ! Tx 650 v2. :)

Rashi is not bad everywhere... In Chennai, they are gr8... Tkin knows it well..

My Exp. with Rashi-chennai,
Asus P5Q mobo died, they said there is a repaired mobo as replacement..
I spoke to the manager abt paying extra n getting Z68, they accepted w/o hesitation... So 85% of P5Q's cost considered n i have to pay xtra to get Z68.. :smile:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Check this review...

Rashi is not bad everywhere... In Chennai, they are gr8... Tkin knows it well..

My Exp. with Rashi-chennai,
Asus P5Q mobo died, they said there is a repaired mobo as replacement..
I spoke to the manager abt paying extra n getting Z68, they accepted w/o hesitation... So 85% of P5Q's cost considered n i have to pay xtra to get Z68.. :smile:

Sounds Great :) .Hope Rashi in kolkata will learn from them :( So how much u hav to pay?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom