Banned 4 No Apparent Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goten_Banned

My id Goten was banned for 3 days and I was given this reason.

You have been banned for the following reason:
time to make useful posts........peace~~~!

Date the ban will be lifted: 19-03-2011, 06:00 PM

I dont understand why was I banned....I did not abuse any1 as such nor did i spam...As i m most active in gamerz, community disc and fight club....so what so useful posting can I do there except more of chatting.

I was really disheartened. All I can say is forums never were so famous and they are more or less dead or dying. All you have are some good old forum readers and commentors. I myself use only Thinkdigit. But no more now coz I think too much control for no apparent reason are administrators like GADDAFI. I like more of a freedom of speech. So this is my last post on thinkdigit and good bye to all of you. As a reality check for you guys. All the old and not so impressive tech news is on ur site. It is old and shabby. I prefer surfing engadget gizmodo gsmarena and geek and tech2. And yeah nobody buys ur magazine (duh).

R.I.P Thinkdigit

Last edited by a moderator:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I'm not getting into fight.. but, its 2 days. not five days.

And, don't take things to heart. It is just a online life. All of us like to see you around here.But, if your mind is already made up, Hope you will have a good stay elsewhere you have mentioned.

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sometimes it gets too much, mate. :)

That 'girth matters' comment would have been followed by 5-6 more "lulz" posts and we were already experiencing too many people going wild. So, a short ban. It's your wish anyways and I don't work for Digit.

and then open "crack + piracy" discussion in your online gamerz thread. Slowly and slowly reasons accumulate and led to a small ban. Anything wrong?

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Let me see
  • Directly Abusing fellow members - Check. Got CS1 Anthology Pack - Cds Not Working
  • Spamming in the forum - Check. "If you are reading, then you know what I am doing" posts
  • Submitting weird posts (borderline spam) - Check. "Peace~~~!, lulz" in almost ALL posts

Considering these points, the ban is justified and you have been let off lightly in the past with a temp ban and didn't mend your ways and again this time as you didn't get perma banned. Lucky lad I tell you that, other forums would have got rid of you long before.
Come back as a good lad, if not wish you best in your future endeavours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom