Bangalore Bomb Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
From the news articles. The locations seem to be this.

The explosions shook Sirjapur Road, Nayandhalli, Madiwala checkpost, Adigudi, Rajaram and Raja Ram Mohan Rai Circle.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Bangloreans, please leave a reply here if you are safe.

@parka: Don't you dare give it an kind of religious spin. We will perma ban anyone who goes around making it a religious issue.

:-(
do you have any online contact with them?
nope... for my sis, she goes for tutions about 7 floors above the house of a very close friend of mine. I thought I would call him and ask to check on her and inform her to come home carefully. But his landline appears dead :(
Dude. don't worry mate. Nothing happened around Malleswaram. Most them are around Hosur Road.

Try using Vodafone. I had no isssues making calls. :)
But malleswaram is a big community center of bangalore... it has tonnes and tonnes of people, all crowded into a small area which was once the most populated "outer" area of bangalore... its still I guess the densest part of bangalore.

And IISc is right next door, both to malleswaram and my house...

There is only one way out now: Go hardcore... I am thinking of biking out to malleswaram and check on them :|

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
now they are saying its 2 killed, 20 injured :|

*economictimes.indiatimes.com/Seria...two_killed_20_wounded/articleshow/3279809.cms

lets not make it an argument please. please just keep posting updates. I am not able to contact any of my friends in bangalore. the telephones are not working?
Me too in same situation :(
Bangloreans, please leave a reply here if you are safe.

@parka: Don't you dare give it an kind of religious spin. We will perma ban anyone who goes around making it a religious issue.
there were communal disturbances two weeks back, and my classes were suspended...
but I am SURE it was not them because they were just some inncent people who just threw stones at each other for some triffle matter.

UPDATE: My sister is back home safely :D

Another blast outside Mallya hospital. 7 blasts in all ? Damn it!
Damn :mad:
they didn't even spare a hospital of all places.
are blasts continuing even now ? is this mallya blast recent ?

UPDATE: My mom is also safe... she says she will come home at the usual time :D

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
WTH!!!!

It's extraordinarily organized.

Anyways, Hat's off to city police. They are keeping panic out of the Bangaloreans. In my office, management have stalled all the cabs until they hear from Police that it's safe to travel. SO, am stuck at one of the safest locations. :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I used to be in koramangala, now finding out weather old roommates are still at home or in office. I hope they are safe.

ancientrites

In the zone
this is once again terror attack and this time it is karnataka my beautiful state.I hope police and cbi get hold off terrorist and behead them in front of all.This law exist in saudi arabia.Damn you terrorist

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
HATS OFF TO BANGALOREANS.

The blasts were done to derail the city. Thats what ****ing terrorists may have thought. But life is just normal and everyone is helping the police, traffic jams continue, office continue.

Police are also saying that nobody is scared here and that they are all helping police to bring everything under control.

I WISH THE BANGALOREANS CONTINUE TO BE STONG AND SHOW THOSE ****ING TERRORISTS THAT WE ARE NOT AFRAID, WE ARE NOT WORRIED, WE ARE BANGALOREANS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom