Bandwidth limit exceeded :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
My site went down today cuz it exceeded the bandwidth quota (2GB) :(

I never thought that this could happen but now am in need of an affordable plan.

My budget is 2k per year.

Requirements are :

• atleast 5GB space

• Bandwidth should be over 20GB
  • Fantastico
  • MySql support
  • Good uptime
  • Good support

Fellows who already have their own websites please guide me:)

If I change my hosting do i need to pay for the transfer of domain name too ?

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
As a qucikfix so that ur site does not remain down for a long time, did you ask the webhost to add extra bandwidth to your account? They *may*

And btw why don't you upgrade to Silver package with Whost.in? You are already using their service naa?

Right now, I can see that you are using less than 100 MB diskspace. So there is no significant possibility that your disk space need with shoot up to 2 or 5 GB.

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
Nope. You dont need to pay for the transfer of domain name. You can just redirect it to your new hosting account.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@Rohan
yeah i tried the online support, but it was offline a few minutes before, will ask them

The point with 5GB space is that uptil now i was hosting images on free image upload servers, but now since i want to have those images on my own space so i will be in need of space.

Consequently the bandwidth is bound to increase from 2GB to a whooping 10GB or say over 20GB cuz of image content too.

Thats why am in need of a better plan.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Also since we are on the same host, *if* the host agrees, I can give you 500 MB bandwidth from my account till you manage to send the money to get teh account upgraded!

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ thanks for the generosity :)
I will tell u if i need that.

But my primary concern is abt the requirements that i want now.

Nope. You dont need to pay for the transfer of domain name. You can just redirect it to your new hosting account.
thnx, will see

Last edited:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Ravi offers very good hosting. All my sites and blogs are hosted by him. He has pretty good plans. Though others offer more bandwidth and space for the same price, u wont get the quality of what ravi offers. I prefer quality more than quantity. Money is not the concern.

More over hosting, u wont get a person like ravi easily!

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Ravi offers very good hosting. All my sites and blogs are hosted by him. He has pretty good plans. Though others offer more bandwidth and space for the same price, u wont get the quality of what ravi offers. I prefer quality more than quantity. Money is not the concern.

More over hosting, u wont get a person like ravi easily!
I will agree with this one. I am already in the process of moving one of my websites to his hosting.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^yeah i kinda like Base I reseller plan, but then it gives the 5GB space but bandwidth is too much for my need.

I can't see a balance, may be I hav to sell the bandwidth to someone if it get wasted.

*www.expertrio.com/

500/500 @10GB
500MB looks not good :(

Last edited:
OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ i need atleast 5GB space and 20GB bandwidth now, i recalculated things and it turn out to be this, may be more bandwidth will be required

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^
overhaul, transfer of media from free servers to owned space
And for the whole year the space will surely reach somewhere around 5GB.

ahref

In the zone
Bandwidth is damn cheap now a days, you must get some deals within your budget, your budget appears to be reasonable.

narangz

Web developer
I checked your site in the morning saw that bandwidth exceeded message.
Yaar itne visitors itni jaldi kahan se pakar ke laya or did you yourself exceeded the bandwidth by transferring files?

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Nope i didn't transfer files, Currently all my images are on imgx.org

I was having exams till 16th, so wasn't that active.

Do you call avg 100 visits per day a huge amount.
Actually I started as a blog in wordpress but then moved to my own domain when blog became popular (not much but still a handful of quality readers) which was sitting idle with nothing much.

Am still trying to contact ravi but he is not online for whole day :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom