[Complaint] Bad RMA service of kaizen infoserve for corsair ddr3 1 week old ram

pratik2011

Broken In
Bad RMA service of kaizen infoserve for corsair ddr3 1 week old ram,i submitted my one week dispute ram for rma on 22 sep 2011 in kolkata kaizen infoserve.But still no ram is replaced and transfer to me.I know that in case of corsair it will take 5 working days but today 1 sep 2011 no ram yet.i m very un happy because ram dispute and quality of service.i should think 1000 times, before get any corsair product in future.:-x

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Did you call them and ask why so long?

BTW, its best if RMA/Challan number is mentioned on the first post itself, or else people will blindly say anything and the purpose of this section is defeated.

OP
P

pratik2011

Broken In
Did you call them and ask why so long?

BTW, its best if RMA/Challan number is mentioned on the first post itself, or else people will blindly say anything and the purpose of this section is defeated.

kolkata kaizen just was gave me a Material Receipt Challan(MRC-IW-CEK444007C THIS IS THE CHALLAN NO.).I called them many times and also visted the kolkata kaizen office they just always told me it will be in transit(even i told them about corsair 5 day warranty service) , some time they told me in is in the hand of courier and it will be send to my address soon.but i submitted this ram on 22/09/2011,and today 3/10/2011,

OP
P

pratik2011

Broken In
they also told me that with puja it is not related it is only in kolkata but not in Bangalore.courier com should send it to my add.. quickly.they are not even try to help they just gave excuses.some one of them also told me they was some problem with there delivery to Bangalore may be that'sm why(when i told them about corsair 5 day service )

Top Bottom