Backup Sms

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanush_89

Journeyman
Guys I Really Need Ur Help Here.

I Have Got N91 I Want To Backup All My Sms Of Phone Memory And Memory Card(hdd).how Can I Do It ???

And Secondly I Want To Send Those Old B&w Sms Which Are Sent As Sms And Not As Mms Using My Phone But I Dont Get Any Option But If Someone Sends Me Then I Can Forward It. So How Can I Send Those Pics Using Sms And Where Can I Get Those Oldies ??

Plz Help Me Guys

azzu

AJJU
for the first one theres a software on d net i dont remember the name by wich u can transfer ur contacts or messages to the comp or other cell.TRY googling
or go to www.funmaza.com and in mobile softs u can plenty of softs

for the second one iam too facing the same problem
any1 help

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
sms diary :)
search fot it

SMS Diary version 1.6 S60 9.1 3rd

The SMS diary application reads all your SMS messages in your phone (but does not delete them, of course) and creates a diary out of them. The diary that will be created consists of two web pages; one page with a table of contents and statistics (statistics on how many messages you have sent etc) and the other page contains all your messages, formatted in a nice way. The web pages are saved on the internal memory of your phone. After the diary has been created you can transfer the web-pages to your PC and store them for future use.
and for ur 2nd Question install file explorer and go to c drive dere u ll see ur pic sms copy them and move to a new folder(which u ve to make) then from dere u either transfer them with bluetooth or data cable
*smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/sunglasses2.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom