Backpackers Murders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
If you like to confront reality then read on, else fall back to the fiction.
A read into the whole events b/w 1980 and 1990 in Australia, South Wales.

Ivan Milat, The Backpacker Serial Killer

For the info of readers, there was nothing as such "Texas Chainsaw Massacre", the whole Leatherface concept was fake. Neither any "Blair Witch Project", another hoax was it.
The only true real event was the one portrayed in "Wolf Creek". Another one could be Ed Gein killings.

PS: There is a very thin line b/w ones sanity.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Jack the Ripper a brutal murderer who killed women in 1880's , the worst unsolved mistery murdrer
also there is this Zodiac Killer this takes second place to jack the ripper.

and did any one know about DotBusters? ---> Every Indian should read about it.

Last edited:

prasad_den

Padawan
@ T159: Read through the entire story now.. :( Its a chilling reminder of the world we live in today..! And the list of serial killers in that site seems unending.. :(

Jack the Ripper a brutal murderer who killed women in 1880's , the worst unsolved mistery murdrer

and did any one know about DotBusters?
I've had Enough of serial killers for today in Milat... Will check out later..! BTW, Ted Bundy was one notorious serial killer that most people would like to forget.. Horrible..!!

Last edited:
OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@ T159: Read through the entire story now.. :( Its a chilling reminder of the world we live in today..! And the list of serial killers in that site seems unending.. :(

I've had Enough of serial killers for today in Milat... Will check out later..! BTW, Ted Bundy was one notorious serial killer that most people would like to forget.. Horrible..!!

Yup the mentality shudders the humanity.

I found these real life incidents quite peculiar, and more I explore the more it bifurcates. Dunno but psychology is one hell of a subject to read about.

Just finished reading abt Beverley Allitt suffering from Munchausen Syndrome first female to get harshest sentence in history. The reason behind her deeds was quite strange.

Now its not the fear of monsters and ghosts that scares me but the fear of unknown human instincts.

and did any one know about DotBusters? ---> Every Indian should read about it.
looks like more and more to read and analyse.

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
looks like more and more to read and analyse.
then simply watch the movie if you dont want to read :p
From Hell (2001)--->Jack the ripper
Zodiac (2007) --> this movie includes the original TV telephone interview of The Zodiac Killer.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
then simply watch the movie if you dont want to read :p
From Hell (2001)--->Jack the ripper
Zodiac (2007) --> this movie includes the original TV telephone interview of The Zodiac Killer.

am now reading Zodiac Mystery,

will surely watch the movies too.

Here is one more movie
Memories of Murder (2003)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom