backlogs after final year of B.Tech ECE from PTU. what to do now to avoid gap and utilize this time?

gauravim91

Right off the assembly line
I have completed my B.Tech in ECE from PTU. Result is yet to come out. I will get some backlogs for which I would appear in November. I just think having this 6 months gap won't be good. I have no idea what to do now. I'm also not much technically sound in my stream.
So what are my options for filling this gap? I want it to benefit me with whatever I do in future.
Should I join some short term course? Is h/w and n/w okay for electronics engineers? What other courses can I join?
There is banking, MBA what else? If I go for banking how much salary can I get? Anything I can do that has to do something with travelling, coz I like it.

bubusam13

Human
Re: backlogs after final year of B.Tech ECE from PTU. what to do now to avoid gap and utilize this t

Chill boy. Its not marks or backlogs that counts. Marks only help you easily get a good job. Else unless u r lucky enough, u have to struggle. Now 6 months wont matter much.

Further do some networking course and get a minimal job related to your branch till your result is out.

Like this when your result is out, you will have Engineering degree + Networking Certificate + Experience.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Re: backlogs after final year of B.Tech ECE from PTU. what to do now to avoid gap and utilize this t

Engg. student struggle a lot, me too an engineering student your goal should be to clear all backlogs then be prepare to struggle. 6 months is not a very large gap.

Kev.Ved

Journeyman

Focus on clearing backlogs rather than worrying about short term courses. It can be bugging without having to do much all day. If you are that interested in networking then you can attend CCNA classes. These classes can range like 4-5 weeks depending on the teaching hours. Need not focus on getting certified before the backlog exams.

Top Bottom