back up of bios

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi23

Right off the assembly line
Snipped... thread not deleted because of genuine problem by user in last post.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

enjoy

Journeyman
You might have got motherboard CD. See the manual. For e.g. my CD contains awdflash.exe through which I can update or backup the BIOS.

enjoy

Journeyman
No professional is required as such.... Just make sure you keep 2-3 sets of floppy with the copy of BIOS. You never know when one might become useless.

mayneu

Journeyman
I want to upgrade my bios firmware... Mine is Award Bios. I searched entirely over the net to the best of my capacity that i didnt get any latest update for my bios.
Mine is a dell laptop E1505. And the last time i updated was 1yr ago. Since that time the dell people havent updated the firmware. And my warranty expired 1 yr ago. Is it the reason why i am not able to update my bios or have they stopped my mother board manufacturing? Mother board is Intel 945 GL.
Can anyone pls tell me how do i upgrade my bios from any site ? I am sure there must be atleast one update from the past 1 yr for my mother board...
I also used many automatic search and update driver softwares... But none worked well while downloading drivers including bios update...
Pls help me... My system is performing very slow...
Waiting for a positive response to hear from any kind hearted person...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom