Baby girl in India born with two faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I don't know, something tells me, her life is going to be much shorter :(
yeah the first 12 months complications are deadly.

offtopic: am in no mood of debating, seriously am tired of writing long posts :D

legolas

Padawan
offtopic: am in no mood of debating, seriously am tired of writing long posts :D
Yes, I know that about you! ;)

And yes, she is going to require to be looked after her entire life. I remember this documentary "the girl who got a new face" or something similar... where her face continue to go breadth-wise.. like her mouth was bigger than our face... and then there were that many operations and she was able to keep her head straight at least and breath properly and she started going to school.... It was very sad looking at the documentary! :(

you can get a preview here:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Have you observed that these kind of cases occur more or less in rural India?? Do you know the reason? The couple would be usually cousins or other close relatives married off to each other. Their parents would have taken an oath during their births that they'll marry their kids to one another. This shows that educating the people, especially the poor is really a hard task :(

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^
you have a good point there..

malnutrition, no proper healthcare also plays important role here... but since it is just very few cases, mostly it is by chance :D cos many inter-family marriages occur in India but not all end up like this ;)

_

savi

Right off the assembly line
That is not a stranger news. I heard that type of news many time, specially in India.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Have you observed that these kind of cases occur more or less in rural India?? Do you know the reason? The couple would be usually cousins or other close relatives married off to each other. Their parents would have taken an oath during their births that they'll marry their kids to one another. This shows that educating the people, especially the poor is really a hard task :(
Yeah, a good (and sad) point there. :(

praka123

left this forum longback
^it is bad :( I feel pity especially for some tamilians castes who allows marriages of maternal uncle marrying sister's daughter ! OMG!this is Sodom-Gomorrha !
also Muslims too. sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom