Azureus NAT error in FC4

Status
Not open for further replies.

legolas

Padawan
Hi guys,

I tried configuring Azureus in my FC4 and got a NAT error. I know this has to do something with configuration of the router... but i dont know how to do it and i am behind University Firewall and i dont know any other information otehr than the IP and other stuffs assigned to my system. How do i configure so that i assign ports for azureus to download!! PLEASE HELP ME OUT GUYS!!! :(

/legolas

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
Open "System>Administration>Security Level & Firewall"
on "Other Ports" add 6881 and exit.

Now you should configure your router to forward the same port, for that you sould have access to the router administration. Do you have that ?

OP
L

legolas

Padawan
i really dont know if i have thaat... how do i check it? as far as i know i dont.!! :( :-o

and reg. ur suggestion, if this is in reg. to myu FC4, then i dont hav to do it coz during installation itself, i disabled all firewalls!

/legolas

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
From your post i understand that ur connected to a private lan. Is that right ? If yes, (only) your system should able to forward the port 6881 in the router. You should ask him to do so.

OP
L

legolas

Padawan
i connect everything through a proxy 192.168.1.1 : some port numnber... and i hav ethernet card connection for the internet. i am not sure of anything else... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom