aXXo who

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
In real life, aXXo is just an average American teenager, but on the Internet he's a celebrity, with over a million people downloading his DVDrips every month.
The search term "aXXo" is among the top searches on every torrent site, and even anti-piracy organizations like MPAA who use his name to upload fake rips to catch movie pirates. He probably is on the MPAA's Top Ten Most Wanted List :D
Check this out.

An Interview: aXXo, The Most Popular DVD Ripper on BitTorrent

Now, did anyone ask about a mr.... DiAMOND :D

Last edited:
gr8 find...
also why most of dvds r on rapidshare and megaupload ??? b/s of premium a/c or some hidden contacts.....also one turkish site closed down nowa dayz which is projecttr.org due to Turkish Laws it had huge warez....
*img100.imageshack.us/img100/7377/yhasanrn7.jpg

also most of dvdz r in divx/xvid format....

in indian market,there r two types of pirated dvdz...
1. from Malasiya - which r of PAl system... cant play on NTSC dvd players
2. from Saudi Arabia - which of NTSC... can be played on all dvd players...
right ??
price : Rs. 50 to 150

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
all who dwnld movies thru torrents know axxo and i second vnl5486 he certainly helps to be able to eat idli in my canteen else would end up spending all my posket money watching just a couple of movies in absolutely expensive theatres

Possible

Custom User Title
DiAMOND is a person or a group? I thought it were a group. Anyways, every part of DarksideRG rules.

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
there is an 'axxo' on esato too! but i agree, his releases are better than anyone elses.. i always thought axxo was a release group to be honest

goobimama

 Macboy
aXXo's rips are really crappy. Always dark, pixelated and bad sound quality. Someone gives me a movie I say "aXXo? No thank you!"

...But I guess one develops such a taste after getting spoilt by all those High Definition movies...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
here is the thing. 1 CD rips from any group will have low quality.

To prevent same quality as DVD, you need to preserve the same resolution with 2 mbps video bitrate for DivX\xVid which means 2 CDs. Now not everyone wants to download it

goobimama

 Macboy
Most 2CD rips are two CDs cause of the AC3 (Dolby Digital 5.1) soundtrack that's encoded into them. There's just a little bit video quality improvement over 1CD rips. But aXXo's rips are a different trip....I download them only if its a below 5/10 imdb rating.

I'm on 256kbps...(though there's four of us doing collective downloading...)

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
aXXo is god in rips, His all rips are top quality.

What else you need, always high quailty rips, always DVD print.
Bache ki jaan loge kya

I actually wait for aXXo or NDR release.
NDR does really good with rmvb for the person like me on 256kbps connection.
goobimama said:
aXXo's rips are really crappy. Always dark, pixelated and bad sound quality. Someone gives me a movie I say "aXXo? No thank you!"
I don't agree with your that post man, If you are one of those few people who watch movie on High Definition LCD TVs with a Large Magnifying LENS in their hand.
Then I suggest better go n buy DVD and stop giving useless comments.
Dont mind .. Polite as always

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom