avi to mkv

Status
Not open for further replies.

khmadhu

change is constant!!
dude if u want the best clarity then use opensource tools the best one i used is below

HandBrake

official website

*handbrake.fr/

*linux.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/HandBrake-3051.shtml

the following i have not tested.
*linux.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/MakeMKV-53494.shtml

Enjoy Opensource :)

Renny

Padawan
You can change the container using AVIdemux (its free), without having to re-encode they audio and video.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I am a noob at all this, so if some guru could explain. Is not the quality of AVI much lower as compared to MKV. So if converted from AVI to MKV, will not it be pixelated and extreme grainy. How does it work..?

ww927bin

Right off the assembly line
I have been searching endlessly to find a program to convert my avi format to MKV . I found Pavtube Video Converter by google, it actually WORKED!!! I think it might be worth it to buy.

*www.pavtube.com/video_converter/

jessicawell

hi,today when I just stumble upon a demo from youtube about how to convert avi to mkv format with high quality , you may refer to it *www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywkrz1wqge4 .hope it will be helpful for u:flamethrower:

╭━━灬╮╭━━∞╮ .(
┃⌒ ⌒┃┃⌒ ⌒┃ (の)
┃┃ ┃┃┃━ ━┃ ╱)
〇━━━〇〇━━━〇

kate59588

i want to convert avi files into mkv files...so please suggest a good soft...

I am happy with Pavtueb video converter. The reason I bought the software is mostly to convert video from our home video camera's to mpeg2 and mp4 files for storage. The source format is AVCHD and the conversion is great. I like your software interface and features. I would use the addition ability to handle Tivo files.

Have a try, it support a wide range of formats including mkv,avi,...

*www.pavtube.com/video_converter/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom