Availabilty and performance of VX1932WM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD3030

Broken In
Hi all :p

Can anyone tell me whether Viewsonic VX1932WM is available at Lamington Rd. and at what price? You can tell latest price of that at any other city too.

Those of you who have bought this, how do you feel now overall and how do you compare performance of VX1932WM vis-a-vis VG1930WM? Do you think it is worth 1,000/- extra?

Also, in many user reviews I found they did not find any significant improvement by removing D-Sub cable and attaching DVI cable. Is the performance difference more noticeable if you use a graphics card? Experts please advice.

BTW, I have read gabbar's review :cool:

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
vx1932wm i suppose is not in production any more... !!! but yes Rs. 1000/- extra is a justified payment...

1. It performes better than vg1930wm...
2. It comes bundled with DVI Cable which is Rs. 900 if u buy seperatelly...

Deffinatelly GRFX card is a big point when comparing DVI out put.. !!!

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
Choto Cheeta said:
vx1932wm i suppose is not in production any more... !!!

what ?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been only 2 months that viewsonic launched vx1932wm in India....out of production already ?????????????????? !!!!!!!!!

R u sure ???????????????????????

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
sidewinder said:
what ?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been only 2 months that viewsonic launched vx1932wm in India....out of production already ?????????????????? !!!!!!!!!

R u sure ???????????????????????

Well, thats what they said, not only to me aslo to Shantanu too when we both emailed ViewSonic about it...

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=594634&postcount=484

!!!

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
hmmmmm..if thats true then we just might get a new improved model to play with (such as vx1945) at the very same price point... [:)]

arun_chennai

tech mighty
No vx1932wm is the new model available for 10k.....its production is not stopped
(In Viewsonic India website it is listed as "coming soon")
check out *ap.viewsonic.com/in/products/lcd/

OP
DD3030

DD3030

Broken In
arun_chennai said:
No vx1932wm is the new model available for 10k.....its production is not stopped
(In Viewsonic India website it is listed as "coming soon")
check out *ap.viewsonic.com/in/products/lcd/

In Mumbai they are quoting 11,450/- :eek:. Don't think will be less than 11K even after bargaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom