Status
Not open for further replies.
P

priyadarshi

we need some tutorials for this forum so that newbies wont bother us with this kind of questions
what do you say?

starting some tutorials is a good idea but i'd like to request not to restrict newbies like us to ask quesions. bcoz whatever we ask its bcoz we either don't know it or have some doubt regarding it. though it was a strange question but actually what happens for a techie it might be stupid but newbie may find it confusing. isn't this forum meant to help everyone including newbies as well as experts?

i also agree that you should take steps to stop spams in forum to keep it clean.

yippee

lost in my world
starting some tutorials is a good idea but i'd like to request not to restrict newbies like us to ask quesions. bcoz whatever we ask its bcoz we either don't know it or have some doubt regarding it. though it was a strange question but actually what happens for a techie it might be stupid but newbie may find it confusing. isn't this forum meant to help everyone including newbies as well as experts?
no im not telling that newbies dont have to ask questions i feel that most of the threads in this forum are about hardware or about problems with software that are simple to solve we can make tutorials like how to partition HD's during linux installation or how to setup WLAN so we dont have to answer the question again and again and i dont think it will be any different from reading Q&a section from digit magazine if you are still confused you can ask us any time there are lot of here to help :)
i also agree that you should take steps to stop spams in forum to keep it clean.
it has been reported to the admins many times they are yet to make the changes i dont know when :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom