Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazykiller

Banned
How do i stop the automatic updated in Windows XP SP3 once they start downloading??

And How do i uninstall the Windows Genuine Notification Update???
ITS HARASSING ME A LOT!!!

paroh

Padawan
right click on my computer->properties->Automatic Updates->check TURN OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATES

dreams

Gracias Senor
Open task manager and end that process..dunno if it provides any instability to your OS.

OP
Crazykiller

Crazykiller

Banned
do they get disabled forever or start again when i reboot??

*thaslayer.com/pics/lamer.gif
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
do they get disabled forever or start again when i reboot??

Last edited:

mittyr

silentFOX
@Crazykiller

The "WGA" Notification wont go. Google "muBlinder" (a bit nasty but it will do the work).

Just make sure you manual update next time & add "WGA" to the ignore list in MS's update list.

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
^ why are you posting illegal software names ??? This isn't allowed here...
BTW CrazyKiller...you're lame itself....

mittyr

silentFOX
@Krazy Bluez

For your info, i use genuine Win XP. But I dont like MS "Creeps" running in my system without my knowledge/permission guess then i have the right to remove it.

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
^ I didn't say that you should not remove "craps" out of your system but giving illegal software names is not allowed, anyways forget it...

mittyr

silentFOX
@Krazy Bluez

...but giving illegal software names is not allowed

I dont know what you meant by "Illegal Software". "muBlinder" is a free software & it does not support pirated/illegal versions of any MS Product. Just help people who are tired of MS #@$^.

To add, "Crazykiller" never mentioned he's using pirated version.

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
And How do i uninstall the Windows Genuine Notification Update???
ITS HARASSING ME A LOT!!!

This comes only for the pirated versions, not the legal ones

I don't know about that software, I thought it's WGA killer app...

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
use a sledgehammer or a grenade to wreck ur PC ,, then buy a pentium 486 ,, then install ubuntu in it ,, and live a happy n peaceful life ...

or go to a MS store ,, ask for XP ,, he will say that only Vista is available ,, withdraw 1000000000 Rs. from ur bank account to buy the required new hardware for Vista ....
or install Ubuntu in ur PC !!!!

like me u can use ur windoze to play age of empires...

just in case u r using original windoze ,, contact MS that ur software vendor gave u pirated windozzz with the proof of purchase (if asked) and then watch the police come and pound his as$ away to prison ..

mittyr

silentFOX
@Krazy Bluez

There are cases of WGA messing up with genuine products too. Guess our guy here is one of tem ;-)

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
^ Oh I didn't know that...thanks for the update !
Posted again:
use a sledgehammer or a grenade to wreck ur PC ,, then buy a pentium 486 ,, then install ubuntu in it ,, and live a happy n peaceful life ...

or go to a MS store ,, ask for XP ,, he will say that only Vista is available ,, withdraw 1000000000 Rs. from ur bank account to buy the required new hardware for Vista ....

just in case u r using original windoze ,, contact MS that ur software vendor gave u pirated windozzz with the proof of purchase (if asked) and then watch the police come and pound his as$ away to prison ..

he he he...looks like Ubuntu is the only "original" software to crack M$ software's !

Last edited:
OP
Crazykiller

Crazykiller

Banned

Congratulations

yippee

lost in my world
we need some tutorials for this forum so that newbies wont bother us with this kind of questions
what do you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom