Autodesk 3d Studio Max installation Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Cruge

Broken In
I am trying to install Autodesk 3D Studio Max(2008) on my PC running Windows XP SP 2 with DirectX9.
It installed successfully but when I tried to lunch the application it showed that some .dll file is missing that's why it can not run, and reinstallation of the software may solve the problem.So I reinstalled the software but still the problem remained.I suspected that it may be the reason of DirectX.So I installed DirectX10 and installed the software again.
But this time as before it installed successfully.But when I tried to launch the application it showed that the licence has expired, but during installation I am never promped to enter any key or serial.So what is the problem?
Please help me out quickly...

Cool4Shalabh

CEH, SCJP, C++
Uninstall AutoDesk 3D Studio Max And Remove Its Each And Every Registry Entry
Then Install It Again.

And For .dll File Just Download d3dx9_34.dll File From :::: *www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx9_34
And Paste This File in The Directory Where U Installed Ur Autodesk 3D Studio Max.

OP
A

Adam Cruge

Broken In
I downloaded the above mentioned .dll file and copied it and pasted it in the directory where I installed the Autodesk 3D studio Max,But it shows me a message that the licence has expired.Can u help me to solve the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom