Auto Mp3-Tagging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro

Journeyman
I have this huge ton of Mp3's on my system and the fact is that I have no idea what the heck 1/4th of them are. Morover, I am a Organization Freak and would like each song to be Tagged neatly and automatically by any software.

My Question is, is there any extension for Winamp which lets you do such a thing or any software which does this using the Net and does not consume much bandwidth? I heard WMP does but I have completely removed all traces of it from my system, so sorry about that.

Thanks
~ Retro

theraven

Technomancer
the god father and foobar is all u need

foobar's mass tagger has options to guess tags from filenames ..

and if u want automatic and manual tagging software then THE GODFATHER is the best
if u have albums u can directly get info from the net and auto tag ur mp3 files as well ..

OP
R

Retro

Journeyman
Thanks pal!! Definitely am downloading Godfather.. But some of my files don't have names properly, things like Track 1 and so on!!

-- Retro

g_goyal2000

Youngling
Hi.

I have loads of songs in my hard disk.
I have all their relevant info/tags updated from the internet.
Now, the problem is, they are all mixed.
What I want is a software that can automatically sort the songs & put them in their relevant folders according to album name.
I mean, it should scan the songs, create folders & put songs in it according to album name.
Don't care whether it is free or not.
Shareware or trial would also be fine with me.

Also, tell me whether there is any software like above given in Digit CD/DVD of any month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom