Auto Forward SMS As WhatsApp Message Instantly

wewe

Broken In
how can 1 automatically forward a SMS as a WhatsApp message instantly [Android Phone]?

my OTP are sent on a number whose Carrier Service does not offer Network coverage in many areas i visit.

so, currently i leave that SIM with someone at home. When OTP received, they call & tells OTP.

often, due to time difference, this becomes inconvenient.

want to set up a system, so that any SMS received on that SIM automatically gets forwarded to my WhatsApp account instantly.

Thanks

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
As far as I know, many apps exist to forward SMSes to email. That should serve your purpose. Make sure to check that the app you choose allows you to use an SMTP server of your choosing.. such as gmail, so that communication remains secure. Many of these apps use their own SMTP server, which means they can read your messages while transmitting.

khalil1210

In the zone
Do you have messages from google in phone you leave at home.

in other phone you can open messages.google.com/web in browser and sync it to main phone and you can read messages in browser similar to how we can whatsapp web in pc. I don't think whatsapp is needed.

You should look for apps which sync messages instead of copying to whatsapp

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.

in other phone you can open messages.google.com/web in browser and sync it to main phone and you can read messages in browser similar to how we can whatsapp web in pc. I don't think whatsapp is needed.

+1 to this. Google messages can even be downloaded from play store if it doesn't come pre installed.

OP
wewe

wewe

Broken In
As far as I know, many apps exist to forward SMSes to email. That should serve your purpose. Make sure to check that the app you choose allows you to use an SMTP server of your choosing.. such as gmail, so that communication remains secure. Many of these apps use their own SMTP server, which means they can read your messages while transmitting.
this works too. Will explore available options.
Thanks!

OP
wewe

wewe

Broken In

After scanning QR code, messages.google.com/web shows SMSes received in the current SIM

How do i get it to view SMS from another SIM that is not physically installed on phone?

khalil1210

In the zone
How do i get it to view SMS from another SIM that is not physically installed on phone
You have two phone right?

lets call them
Phone A - phone where you will actually get the message
Phone B - phone where you open messages web to view

You should open messages web (desktop site) in phone B and scan qr to see phone A messages. you can only view the messages in browser.

OP
wewe

wewe

Broken In
You have two phone right?

lets call them
Phone A - phone where you will actually get the message
Phone B - phone where you open messages web to view

You should open messages web (desktop site) in phone B and scan qr to see phone A messages. you can only view the messages in browser.
i don't get it.

When i scan the QR Code with Phone B, the messages shown in the browser are the ones that i have received in Phone B.

How can i get the QR Code for Phone A to scan with the Phone B?

khalil1210

In the zone
1. Open *messages.google.com/web/authentication in phone B's chome browser

4.jpg1 (3).jpg
2. Open messages app in phone A > click on three dots on right > click on device paring > QR code scanner > Scan the QR code open in browser in phone B > After scanning check again in device paring - paried devices - You Phone B details should be visible
1 (1).jpg
3. You should be able to see the messages

OP
wewe

wewe

Broken In

View attachment 20606View attachment 20605
2. Open messages app in phone A > click on three dots on right > click on device paring > QR code scanner > Scan the QR code open in browser in phone B > After scanning check again in device paring - paried devices - You Phone B details should be visible
View attachment 20604

View attachment 20606View attachment 20605
View attachment 20604
Okay.
But then, will access not get revoked if i clear Browser History.

Fingers instinctively do Ctrl+Shift+Del at the end of every Browsing session.

OP
wewe

wewe

Broken In
Only if you clear cookies ad cache then only. Browser history wont doit.
yes.
Clear Browsing History after each session. Habit, doing it even w/o knowing.

Did not have enough time this visit, but would IIFT have something to offer? Need to explore it.

Top Bottom