Auto Focus in Nokia N8??

harpreet115

Broken In
Hello everyone.
I am thinking to buy a Nokia N8.I want to know whether there is the auto-focus feature in N8 to take images of near objects clearly.For example if I take the picture of the small sized text in a newspaper, will the image be good enough for the text to be read clearly.I know that it is the best camera phone but I just want to confirm about this feature as I require this feature for my purpose.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes. nokia n8 has autofocus for still image capture. yes. the macro performance too is too good that a close range shot is damn clear.

J

Joker

yup. nokia n8 is an excellent camera mobile fone. macro is completely clear & good.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello everyone.
I am thinking to buy a Nokia N8.I want to know whether there is the auto-focus feature in N8 to take images of near objects clearly.For example if I take the picture of the small sized text in a newspaper, will the image be good enough for the text to be read clearly.I know that it is the best camera phone but I just want to confirm about this feature as I require this feature for my purpose.
Nokia N8 is great.

My K790i which probably has the best 3.2mp camera does this quite neatly too. :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Galaxy S is about to be replaced by a new fone. But for your purpose, I'll suggest N8 - although I'm not a fan of Symbian.

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
And What about Samsung Galaxy S?? Does it have autofocus? What is its price in India??

If you want a camera phone, then look no further than Nokia N8.
Or else you can wait for SE Xperia Arc (but I dont think that it will be in your budget).

Top Bottom