Attitude Daksha Tab @ Rs 5,399 (ICS, capacitive, 3800mAh) )

kool

Cyborg Agent
Whenever i make my mind to buy any android tab, next day new tab launches in market. Guys, what you think about this tab?

Attitude Daksha Tablets Specification :

Android 4.0 ICS tablet .
7-inch WVGA
5-point capacitive touchscreen.
1.2GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor (1.5GHz)
512 MB DDR3 RAM.
HDMI port,
microSD slot
3.5 mm audio out
micro USB port
OTG connector for 3G USB dongle.
1080p full HD video streaming
400 MHz GPU.
3,800 mAh li-Pol battery
Wi-Fi
0.3 MP front facing camera with an option of getting a 2.0 MP camera.

Source: Attitude Daksha Tablets Specification, Features & Price in India Rs 5,399 ? Techadda
*www.gogi.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Telmoco-attitude-daksha.jpg

Last edited:

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
If the after sales support exists and the specs are real, this is a f**king steal for the price, if not 'china maal, chale to chaand tak, varna shaam tak'

Why you are no read the fine print!?!?!?!?!?

Attitude Daksha is initially set off to launch at schools, professional institutions, and corporate houses and will be available in the market from May 15.

Perhaps the little brother of the much controversial Aakash a.k.a. 'good 4 nothing'?

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Nicely said :-D

Great specs for its price. And what's that 1.5GHz? Is it 1.2GHz or 1.5GHz?

As the source site says
My gut instinct says this deal is not a real one, oh come on when the whole world is selling 1.2Ghz based phones for 10k+, how on earth can this emerging from nowhere company sell its warez for 5.4k? and it even has a
dedicated 400 MHz GPU
as the source quotes. Also no news about onboard storage?

My intuition says this is a hoax, as the specs are not possible for 5.4k, unless you steal the hardware from factory, constantly.

• Android 4.0 ICS tablet Ok, this is free
  • 7-inch WVGA Acceptable
  • 5-point capacitive touchscreen Believable
  • 1.2GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor (1.5GHz) Only in 2020, when computers have Thz processors
  • 512 MB DDR3 RAM Somewhat acceptable
  • HDMI port Okay
  • microSD slot Okay
  • 3.5 mm audio out Okay
  • micro USB port Okay
  • OTG connector for 3G USB dongle Okay
  • 1080p full HD video streaming Okay
  • 400 MHz GPU Joke
  • 3,800 mAh li-Pol battery Okay
  • Wi-Fi ??, really? quit Ipad now?
  • 0.3 MP front facing camera with an option of getting a 2.0 MP camera Are you kidding me? 35 mpg car with an option to get 100mpg!?

The future of this baby is similar to Aakash, full of controversies, atleast until it makes its debut and someone rips it open to see the authenticity of the hardware :twisted:, somebody lend me time and somebody else lend me hardware knowledge

Different sources, different specs
Attitude Daksha Tablet Review, Price and Specifications
They say it has Gingerbread

The device looks 5h1t to me btw, nothing more than a china tablet which you won't be happy to use among your friends for being tagged as "Hatt sala, china maal".

Better buy HCL Me, as its cheap and does the job.

azzu

AJJU
As the source site says

My gut instinct says this deal is not a real one, oh come on when the whole world is selling 1.2Ghz based phones for 10k+, how on earth can this emerging from nowhere company sell its warez for 5.4k?
your gut instinct is wrong here,,,
may be 1.2Ghz phones are above 10k but not tablets (funbook which has similar hardware is at 6.5k ) so its not an miracle , at what attitude is providing

My intuition says this is a hoax, as the specs are not possible for 5.4k, unless you steal the hardware from factory, constantly.
again your intuation is wrong here..
and i guess (and iam pretty sure) they aint stealin the hardware from factory :)
  • 1.2GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor (1.5GHz) Only in 2020, when computers have Thz processors
  • 400 MHz GPU Joke
  • 0.3 MP front facing camera with an option of getting a 2.0 MP camera Are you kidding me? 35 mpg car with an option to get 100mpg!?
wake up buddy.. 1.2Ghz A8 proccy are already on tablets well below 7k (note : funbok , vedee) and 400 Mhz GPu isnt a joke its reality
wats so suprising in providing option for a better camera.. ?

The future of this baby is similar to Aakash, full of controversies, atleast until it makes its debut and someone rips it open to see the authenticity of the hardware :twisted:,
on this i have to agree with you..
but hopefully they wont make us wait (fingers crossed)

The device looks 5h1t to me btw, nothing more than a china tablet which you won't be happy to use among your friends for being tagged as "Hatt sala, china maal".
if you buy , hardware to impress your friends or for nt being tagged as you say by your friends , then i guess 25+ k Ipad is good for you(for the work which even a 6k tablet does)..

No hard feelings... ;)

miltus_31

Broken In
if you buy , hardware to impress your friends or for nt being tagged as you say by your friends , then i guess 25+ k Ipad is good for you(for the work which even a 6k tablet does)..

+1 :thumbs:

And remember that Apple products are also manufactured in china.

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Better buy HCL Me, as its cheap and does the job
I would rather stay away from HCL ME. It has no access to Android Market. I would rather go with Micromax Funbook or the new tab from Karbonn (If it is available in market now).

azzu

AJJU
i am planning to buy a tablet ....but these launch of new tabs are confusing me day by day

Bought funbook a week ago..
and gotta tell you iam suprised by its awesomeness..
play's every HD game you throw at it , Plays 1080p videos flawlessly , Has Great build, looker in every angle , and much more..

the only thing is , screen isnt as much as you expect..
looks pixeleted at some points..
but still More than worth the price

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Whenever i make my mind to buy any android tab, next day new tab launches in market. Guys, what you think about this tab?

Attitude Daksha Tablets Specification :

Android 4.0 ICS tablet .
7-inch WVGA
5-point capacitive touchscreen.
512 MB DDR3 RAM.
HDMI port,
microSD slot
3.5 mm audio out
micro USB port
OTG connector for 3G USB dongle.
1080p full HD video streaming
400 MHz GPU.
3,800 mAh li-Pol battery
Wi-Fi
[B]0.3 MP front facing camera with an option of getting a 2.0 MP camera.[/B]

Source: Attitude Daksha Tablets Specification, Features & Price in India Rs 5,399 ? Techadda
*www.gogi.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Telmoco-attitude-daksha.jpg
Dafuq did i just read?
Oh..... Is that camera removable.
X:Shopkeeper i want a 2mp camera with that tablet
shopkeeper:Wait let me remove the 0.3 mp and place a 2mp one
:rofl:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
same confusion here too..... :( KARBONN, FUNBOOK, AAKASH 7C, VIDEE etc.. :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Don't confuse get the funbook eyes closed within 7k. ;)
Reason its far better than others at same price category.

6-8k
Micromax funbook
8-10K
iberry Auxus AX02-It has 1GB of ram.

11-12K
Ainol Nova7 Elf
¤1024*600 Resooution screen
¤1GB of Ram
¤8GB onboard storage
¤ 3800 mah battery
12-14K
Ainol Nova 7 Aurora
¤ 7'' inch ips panel display with 1024*600
Rest same as ELF.

Last edited:

techlover

In the zone

12-14K
Ainol Nova 7 Aurora
Rest same as ELF.

You forgot Blackberry Playbook? ...Though it doesnt run on android still its awesome for 14k :)

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

6-8k
Micromax funbook
8-10K
iberry Auxus AX02-It has 1GB of ram.

11-12K
Ainol Nova7 Elf
¤1024*600 Resooution screen
¤1GB of Ram
¤8GB onboard storage
¤ 3800 mah battery
12-14K
Ainol Nova 7 Aurora
Rest same as ELF.
I'm not buying FUNBOOK for 2 reason:
1) No SIM slot, and i dont have wi-fi at my home. Only Wired BSNL bb Rs.500 combo plan.
2)battery backup is not good, only 2800mAh

Top Bottom