ATTENTION: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 Beta 2 Release Available !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Beta 2 of Mozilla Firefox 2.0 has just appeared on the Mozilla FTP in the release folder, it's safe to say that this is Beta 2 and not a pre-beta.

Firefox 2 provides the same clean, streamlined, interface as previous versions, with small improvements to make it easier to use. In addition, it includes improved security features and useful tools to make the Internet experience safer, faster, and better than ever before.

Download here

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
I am using it for somedays ... Its good .. performing better than 1.5.06 which was crashing too much

2.0 Beta 2 .. looks good & stable

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
it can resume browsing from the last section if the pc went off or crashed nd u can even resume all the previous tabs even the typed text would be cached nd ll be saved. gr8 for people like me as UPS can't hold the system.

thnx Vishal Gupta:)

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
@Vishal Gupta .. thanx for replying .. and the links

this beta 2 is much better than full version that is out ..
just that sometimes It doesnt open new tabs from the links and only few extentions are compatible with this version as of now .. other than that .. Firefox2.0_Beta_2 is working gr8

@aravind_n20
.... yes that feature is really good, if u close the firefox mistakenly it resumes from that stage too. :)

sabret00the

Youngling
no offence guys but I just installed opera 9 from the digit cd.seems like its better than the IE 7 that I was using since last 4 months.Its a li'll slow tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom