Attention all TDF gamerz... Advice needed !...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play
But gaming experience is not bad at all in 50k gaming PC.

Did I said that experience would be bad ?? NO. I just said that he won't be able to max out every game on that RIG. I just stated a fact, I now that experience is very good in a 50K RIG.

Darling, the 50k pc will still be better than consoles.

Yes I now that because in PC you can do much more than just gaming and also the GPU you can get would be a Mid - High capable of maxing out in most games except the latest and some exceptions from the past. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Also gaming PC can be incrementally upgraded to play all games for a long time, for eg: I started with E8400+9800GTX+, played everything maxed out, upgraded monitor and got some RAM and a 5850, again played everything maxed out, for a total of over 5 yrs.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Consoles only shine after atleast one year and continue to gain prominence over the span of next 5 years. So for now, do not invest in a new console.

True for the current gen, but that doesn't always apply to every single console generation. Things have changed. The developers are more than prepared for the next gen consoles (take EA's frostbite engine for example) and most of them have already received the console test builds too. The first party developers from SONY and MS are already working on the next gen games(Naughty Dog has a second team working on a next gen game, Guerilla games is working on NG too, and Microsoft's 343i's next game is Halo 5 on x720 ';) As for as I know, the next gen is going to be a blast right from the beginning. Both companies aren't going to make the same mistake again i.e., a dull start for the current gen.

OP
H

hitman4

In the zone
thanks for the replies guys.... :)
my friend is sitting next to me and saying :wave: to all..
he was :shock:ed by the response this thread got..:-D. hehehe..
anyways reading the thread he will be building a gaming rig...
So will open new thread in pc section...
MODS pls Close the Thread.:)

tkin

Back to school!!
thanks for the replies guys.... :)
my friend is sitting next to me and saying :wave: to all..
he was :shock:ed by the response this thread got..:-D. hehehe..
anyways reading the thread he will be building a gaming rig...
So will open new thread in pc section...
MODS pls Close the Thread.:)
Bwahahahahahaha, PC gamers won /couldn't resist :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom