Atlast a world class Chassis in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcp006sl

Journeyman
gxsaurav said:
Now, this is atlast a cheap & strong cabinet I have seen for the first time in Indian market, I have decided to get this as soon as it ships.

If that's the best, what about my Antec Sonata?

OP
G

gxsaurav

plz read the post carefully, it's based on Intel TAC recomendation & is cheaper then Antec sonata of yours, a lot cheeper

I upgraded my cabinet today, not this iBox i531, it was really no where to be found, so i baught a similer one from Frontech, Model named Pace, it's quite simple in looks from front, kinda straight & sobar

Now i have a total of 7 Fans in my computer & at a all time low Temprature,

1 Front intake 60 MM installed already by the compony, intakes air from sides

2X80 mm rear exhaust, powered by the PSU

1X 80 mm Side exhaust, this one is helping the most

Open grilled vent just below the gfx card fan, in the side panel

1XFan on the gfx card & one on the CPU,

& 1 below the HD, a Harddisk specific cooler

1 in the Antec 430W Truepower PSU, this one is over 2 years old,

without counting the PSU fan as it cools the PSU only I got 7 fans & still the case is closed due to which dam low noice, my celing fan is making more noise then my PC

here are the pics, the front light is the HD lead, I haven't installed any power lead, as I don't need one, but it's over bright in the pic

*img357.imageshack.us/img357/3771/front9rc.th.jpg

*img357.imageshack.us/img357/9427/back3ru.th.jpg

sunmysore

Journeyman
VIP ZB01....the ultimate case available in india!!! :D

*www.kunhar.com/vipcabinets/server.htm

EDIT : @gx : cut off those holes...i cut mine off, the output was doubled :S those grill thingies force more than ghalf the air to go back inside the case...

*img91.imageshack.us/img91/6656/fan8ht.th.jpg

7 fans :S duh...get rid of those holes n 1 fan do the job of 3 fans..how do u even power tht thing? :p

well..i have one 80mm exhaust, one 80mm blowing on HDDs..cant plug anymore...all sunon original 40CFM fans :p

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
@gxsaurav
Yea, cut-off those grills. I cut-off mine (albeit shodily with a screwdriver) and temps dropped. Also adjust the fan directions to make sure air is flowing only how u want it to. AFAIK, u don;t need that many fans to cool the processors nowadays. Just use a few original and large fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom