ati replace with nvidia???

qazishahid7

Right off the assembly line
i searched for a gaming laptop with backlit keyboard but couldn't find it anywhere...i filtered some brands abd budget but couldn't find it...

so i thought of buying a sony laptop with 1gb graphics card but the case is about their AMD cards...i wish to replace it with my desired 2gb GeForce 645m...can i replace the AMD card with Nvidia!????

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
i searched for a gaming laptop with backlit keyboard but couldn't find it anywhere...i filtered some brands abd budget but couldn't find it...

so i thought of buying a sony laptop with 1gb graphics card but the case is about their AMD cards...i wish to replace it with my desired 2gb GeForce 645m...can i replace the AMD card with Nvidia!????

You cannot change laptop graphic cards.Never.

Gollum

Collector
You can only do this with workstation notebooks like hp elitebooks
But those are super expensive and not sold in retail shops
My advice, get a desktop assembled.

saswat23

Human Spambot

You cant do that. But what's wrong with AMD cards???

You asked them same in Yahoo! Answers?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA

Forget it....

By the way,are you a NVIDIA Fanboy???

Forget it....

By the way,are you a NVIDIA Fanboy???

Top Bottom