At 20k is MI4 a decent buy.

A

amit.tiger12

yep your point is true then
still I think most buyers dont do proper research before buying in India sadly

Right.. :agreed:
:+1:

They just go to shop and buy whatever the shopkeeper suggests them as the "best" while he is there just to make profit.
That's the reason crap phones from samdung, microcrap, lava, karbon, etc have way too much of market share compared to the likes of Motorola, Asus, Nokia (lumia series) and LG (high end phones).

:agreed:

:)

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
:+1:

They just go to shop and buy whatever the shopkeeper suggests them as the "best" while he is there just to make profit.
That's the reason crap phones from samdung, microcrap, lava, karbon, etc have way too much of market share compared to the likes of Motorola, Asus, Nokia (lumia series) and LG (high end phones).

yeah,hopefully things will turn around now
people have now started going in for the brands you mentioned instead of poorly made phones recommended by shopkeepers

$hadow

Geek in making
Samsung basically captured the whole inidan market with this strategy. Time to buy a iphone :-D

Minion

Conversation Architect
Shadow Haha.. Does iphone cost 20k.Considereing nexus series not having a SD card slot and costing upward of 30k Mi4 still is not a bad option for 20k.

bikramjitkar

In the zone
It's a great option if you want easy one-handed operation (relatively speaking). Better to wait and go for the 64gb variant though.

$hadow

Geek in making
Shadow Haha.. Does iphone cost 20k.Considereing nexus series not having a SD card slot and costing upward of 30k Mi4 still is not a bad option for 20k.

but in terms of pure performance and capacity I would still prefer 1+1

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I believe no phone is worth it anymore.

They should invent a phone which should project a hologram(like hololens) with which we can interact via hands without using stupid headgear and which should last atleast a month on battery

No phone impresses me anymore.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I believe no phone is worth it anymore.
No phone impresses me anymore.

true dat,the old fun of buying a phone during the "symbian-era" was completely different
every phone was different and had something new to offer which the other didnt
now its boring to buy new phones unless you hold back for 4-5 years

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Granted I haven't held mi4 in my hand, but I think mi4 has better build quality than oPO if there manufacturing videos are anything to go by and also having much more sold units than oPO, if you look at it the people complaining about defective phones are much smaller compared to those of OPO, well this could be a false positive, but that's what I have felt
And pure performance what do you mean by that, I haven't hardly seen any reviews where they say that and almost all benchmarks and reviews agree on the fact that a clear winner can't be picked between them
Check out the reviews out there man, there are tons of them

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Granted I haven't held mi4 in my hand, but I think mi4 has better build quality than oPO if there manufacturing videos are anything to go by and also having much more sold units than oPO, if you look at it the people complaining about defective phones are much smaller compared to those of OPO, well this could be a false positive, but that's what I have felt
And pure performance what do you mean by that, I haven't hardly seen any reviews where they say that and almost all benchmarks and reviews agree on the fact that a clear winner can't be picked between them
Check out the reviews out there man, there are tons of them

No, mi4 in reality has trash build quality compare to OPO. At my workplace everyone that bought mi4 from shanghai trips regrets real bad after seeing OPO.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Oh.. Hmm thats hard to believe man, at least one review would have said so, if you search oPO v mi4, you get plenty of results and the random results I have checked have the same thing to say,
Perhaps they could have been swayed by the fancy sand stone finish, well we shall know more when mi4 comes out here

Top Bottom