Asus Zenphone discussion thread - Z4, z5 , z6

Reloaded

In the zone
Asus Zenphone 4,5,6 three are great, specially the asus zenphone 5. I have zenphone 5 and from the last 5months i am using this with some minor problems. At this low price we got g glass3 protection, 2gb ddr3 ram, and ofcourse intel technology but the battery is not so good enogh. Camera quality and headphone sound quality is superb.

I get easily three days battery backup, today after three days i recharged my phone today. Make sure you turn off gps which is turned on by default.
And don't root your phone android Lollipop update will be released soon.

stackiq

Broken In
Thank u for your information, my mistake it's rooted. Thank u specially for the lollipop update news, do u know the date?

- - - Updated - - -

Root your phone, install greenify and hibernate all user apps using it.
It's rooted, but i am not using greenify...could u please tell me the best setting to use greenify?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Thank u for your information, my mistake it's rooted. Thank u specially for the lollipop update news, do u know the date?

- - - Updated - - -

It's rooted, but i am not using greenify...could u please tell me the best setting to use greenify?

Add all user apps to greenify hibernation list and hibernate them. Also, put the hibernate widget on a homescreen so that you don't have to open greenify every time.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Asus unveils Zenfone 2 in Taiwan, starting from 4990 NT$ (US $158)

Asus unveils Zenfone 2 in Taiwan just now. The company unveils total four Zenfone 2 models including two 5.5-inch Full HD series devices, first model carrying model number ZE551ML and offers 2.3GHz Intel Atom Z3580 and 4GB RAM. Another model has 1.8GHz Intel Z3560 and 2GB RAM, both offer 32GB internal storage.

Coming to the slightly low end model. It is carrying model number ZE550ML, which offer same 5.5-inch display but with HD resolution and powered by Intel Atom Z3560 1.8GHz processor and coupled with 2GB RAM. In addition to these, there is even low-end model carrying model number ZE550CL, which offers 5-inch HD display and powered by Intel Atom Z2560 1.6GHz processor coupled with 2GB RAM.

So, I'm guessing 12k for the 2 GB ram version and 20k for the 4 GB ram version when it launches in India. That's damn good pricing. :D

Edit: Oh wait then I read: Asus to release Qualcomm and Mediatek-powered Zenfone 2 - GSMArena.com news :cryeyesout:

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Re: Asus Zenfone discussion thread - Z4, Z5 , Z6

They are truly out of their mind or totally trying to make us c**tya.
Same same same model number but different processor and/or screen!

Minion

Conversation Architect

They are truly out of their mind or totally trying to make us c**tya.
Same same same model number but different processor and/or screen!

Yeah i also thinks same lets wait with what chipset they are bringing zenphone 2 here in india.

gemini90

Journeyman
Since i was waiting for zenfone 2, will it be worth it in its price range given the mediatek version it may employ? Will there be anything better available at around 14000 mark?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Since i was waiting for zenfone 2, will it be worth it in its price range given the mediatek version it may employ? Will there be anything better available at around 14000 mark?

Given they are having 64 bit Intel SoCs in the global market, if they fail to give 64 bit SD615 in that 12-14k range and give 32 bit mediatek ones or even the 64 bit sd410, it'll be better to avoid it. For the 4 GB version, they should give either SD805 or SD810, though chances of either one look non-existent.

doom

Journeyman

I'm also waiting to get a good processor in the 14-15k range. Otherwise I'll buy yureka

I got my asus zenfone 5 screen broken.i don't think they cover it in warranty or something.any one has his broken and replaced ? When i asked a retailer he said it would be 4k + bucks for the new screen.Damn!!! that's too much for a phone which is 8k around now.What you all suggest guys
I might have asked many questions,hope that does not mess with anyone's temper :lol: Thank you

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
can anyone advice on the GPS transceiver quality??

i plan to use it for rides, for navigation, with offline map packs.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent

How is the zenfone C @ 5999 ?
My cousin is planning to get it for his college going daughter.

$hadow

Geek in making

How is the zenfone C @ 5999 ?
My cousin is planning to get it for his college going daughter.

starting a new thread would have helped since at that price there are many good phones available.

Top Bottom