Asus Zenfone 2 review

n8hawkx

Right off the assembly line
^Thats wishful thinking at best, an update wont magically make something good.. it is the camera's sensor that is the culprit, a better driver will not improve the quality
As a matter of fact, the updates did fix camera problems to a large extent. Less grains now

ashs1

Padawan
^Thats wishful thinking at best, an update wont magically make something good.. it is the camera's sensor that is the culprit, a better driver will not improve the quality
Can't argue with that..what I meant was it seems like they changed the camera algorithms.. The photos have much less grains/noise now.. Still better options in market though.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
[MENTION=52310]Tenida[/MENTION]: Glad to hear that u got the refund finally.

that Google Play 905 is not the device fault its the google play issue.

Solution:
If you are receiving Error 905 when trying to download or install an application from Google Play, please try the following:
> Go to the Settings menu on your Android device
> Go to Applications
> Select "Manage Applications" or "Application Manager"
> Select "Google Play Store". If you do not see it check the "All" tab.
> Select "Uninstall Updates"

This will revert the Google Play Store to an older version. When you start the Google Play Store again you will automatically download updates for newer versions of Google Play. After this process has finished, try installing the application you were having trouble with

Exactly...my cousin also owns the Asus Zenfone 2 bought thru Flip Kart and faced no issues so far and camera quality is also good...he clicks on HDR mode mostly.

Amazon is much better than FlipKart and Snapdeal
Amazon >> Snapdeal >> FlipKart
Tried that before opting for the refund brother.

- - - Updated - - -

As a matter of fact, the updates did fix camera problems to a large extent. Less grains now

Just compare with Lumia 640 cam. Zenfone 2's cam is grainy at best

n8hawkx

Right off the assembly line
Just compare with Lumia 640 cam. Zenfone 2's cam is grainy at best

Well it's not the best in the market, but the camera has improved steadily with updates over time. Still it can only be as good as its sensors are

vindance1

Journeyman
Hello Friends,

I was about to buy zenfone 2, but changed my mind after the reviews. can somebody plzz suggest a sturdy phone below 15k which would last me for 4-5 years..

Top Bottom